Thread: Pair of UltraShield Rally Pro Aluminum Bucket Seats

Thumbs up Pair of UltraShield Rally Pro Aluminum Bucket Seats

For sale: one pair of Ultrashield Rally Pro seats. These are sturdy, light and great for track/drift/street/hard parking - whatever.

Weight: These are just under 16 lbs each with cover, about half the weight of a stock seat.

Size: 17" without padded cover as measured with a tape across the bottom panel between the sides. I am a 32" waist and with the padded covers they hold me well, if I wanted a tighter fit I'd probably add a little padding under the covers. they'd probably fit up to a 36" comfortably, 38" snug. Removing some of the bolster padding would allow bigger guys to fit.

Layback: I believe these are the 30° layback from the PN# and how they fit in the car.

Mounting: One seat came with tabs welded and the buttpan modified to bolt into an NA Miata without issue, I'm unsure whether the NB is the same story. I got some longer bolts from O'Reilly's and they went right in. The second seat has the pan drilled for Miata rear bracket holes but is otherwise untouched and would require tabs welded in to be mounted. You could use the other seat as a template for how to get this done, I was quoted $20 from the shop by the track I work at to complete the job. I'm 6'0" and this positions me a little closer to the pedals than being rolled all the way back in the stock seat. Great view over hood and gauges etc... are more visible. They fit with the stock door panels and pulls in place.

$600 OBO for both. Interested in trade for Elise seats.

Located in Fort Worth, TX. Prefer local sale but I will ship at buyer's expense.

contact me by email. Goatmonsterman [at] gmail [dot] com
    Last edited by dickie; 11-26-2012 at 09:47 AM.

here's a couple pics of the seats installed with covers on:

open to cash offers and possibly consider trading for Hard Dog Hardcore bar plus cash.

price drop $500 obo

bump. up on craigslist. need them gone, make offer.