Thread: JDCanadian Tuesday Tech Day!

Driver

Default JDCanadian Tuesday Tech Day!

Well, some of you know i do a lot of wrenching on my day off, let's make it official!

MOST Tuesdays(all day), i spend in the shop at my folks place in Mckinney... If you have a project that you need help with, come on out!

We normally have up to six cars show up, I'd like to limit it to that, but PM me and get the address.

Come learn to wrench on my car, your car, OR even somebody else's car... lot's of help and learning

Jerome.

P.S. we normally finish with a "test drive" (re: cruise) around the local roads
    JDSM, creating innovative products and ideas to increase your Miata's performance since 2014. GO ZOOM ZOOM!

Driver

Well, due to the overwhelming responces...lol... I've decided on this weeks main project... MY car... if you wanna learn race seat mounting... custom fibre-glass... cooling...

come and wrench(there is a second bay in the shop...)
    JDSM, creating innovative products and ideas to increase your Miata's performance since 2014. GO ZOOM ZOOM!

Driver

well, nothing daytime today as I have to deal with a death in the family... tech should start at 6ish...

I spoke with jdcanadian on the phone and he still plans on wrenching at his house at 6pm for anyone interested.

Driver

well. due to unforeseen issues, we are simply hangin' by the pool with friends.... come one come all... bring your swimsuit!!!