Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: 2000 Fast Back SE

Price dropped on the car, $8000 is my lowest take, I will not go any lower. Looking for a quick sell on this. No spares and no MS3!!!! Car as is

What you get
    2000 SE Fastback, color matched of course, built motor w/ superdamper & coolant reroute, harddog rollbar, basically new 6uls and rs3 tires, mtx-l wideband & autometer cobalt boost gauge, dual core radiator w/ mishimoto fans/shroud, bixenon headlights, that's a dam good price for this car.

I forgot!!!!! Comes with original trunk and the spare chrome wheels/tires that came off of it before I put the 6uls on
    Last edited by FowlerMotorsports; 08-05-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Fuuuuuu, wish I had the cash for that.

I am losing money, but I would be happy to see it go to someone who appreciates it. I can't go any lower, this is priced to sell and I will wait til the right buyer comes along!

wizzurp, take out a loan! It can be yours!

Haha, just what I need, a turbo miata AND a supercharged one! Wish I could man, I passed this on to a few people looking to buy a track car.

Hey I appreciate passing it on. I've been out to MSRc to try and "show off" the car but I guess I miss the event days because it's usually a members day and there is like 2 bikes and maybe 2-3 cars out there. I need to catch a drivers edge event!

Suspension Modder

I saw it out there Saturday, but you just drove through. I was in the little black 92 with the roll bar.

I seen you parked over by a bike or 2 if I'm not mistaken. Car count was very low that day

Looking for a local sale. People want me to ship this across country but I'd rather deal locally.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

^If they are paying for shipping, who cares? Wait for the money to clear before the car gets on a transport....easy.

Yep, sold my 10AE recently to a buyer in CA. No hassles for me, took a bunch of pics to document condition, filled out the bill of lading, after the payment had cleared I fedex'ed the title and the shipper picked up the car. Simple.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Which shipping company did you use? I just don't want someone to bitch about anything I miss to tell them like the front lip is a little scratched up.

Whats the best method of payment on a deal like this?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by FowlerMotorsports View Post
    Which shipping company did you use? I just don't want someone to bitch about anything I miss to tell them like the front lip is a little scratched up.

Whats the best method of payment on a deal like this?
    Shipping is all on them...their choice, not yours. My '07 went to CA. Be very clear about any issues with the car, cosmetic or otherwise. Send them all the pics they want or ask for.

Buyer express-mailed me a cashiers check, and I made clear the car would not leave my possession until his check cleared. I think he PayPal'd me a deposit to hold the car. Once it cleared the buyer arranged the pick-up. The transport driver took the bill of sale and title with him.

Be sure to remove your license plates before it leaves.

The people interested wanted me to look into shipping for them, that's what I don't want to hassle with.

Emailed potential buyers back with that information, hope to get this thing moved out before to long.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Don't do it for them.

That's what I told them, I wasn't going to go through the hassle of shipping a car that they wanted.

I don't even know what the company was called. Same as sammmmmmmmm, I left it up to the buyer to arrange everything. I was happy to provide weight and dimension info (straight from the internet, of course), but nothing beyond that. The buyer mailed me some shipping declaration papers with his cashiers check, which I filled out and gave to the shipper when they arrived at my house. Snapped some pics, waved goodbye.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Lazy bastards. Only 2 months til I start school so it needs to go or it will be getting a v8, the cash would come in handy so i'd like to get rid of it.

Excuse the zombie thread bump... is this car still in the area? I'd like to see one of the fast back tops in person.
    '92 LS3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12