Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is it time for a Who's who???

Default is it time for a Who's who???

I've realized that more and more, I know less and less people on here (and maybe that's a good thing ). Worse yet, I recognize faces at GTGs but can't match them up to real names or usernames on here. Would it help if we started a thread where people added a face pic, a shot of their Miata, and the real (first) name?

And before you tell me to start it off, I'm old and don't have any current photos of me or the Miata on a photo site I can link to. But I'll get to that...
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

I guess I'll start. My name is Rick, and I drive a Miata. A black one. It looks really fierce.

There's a picture of it down there.
    ||
    ||
    ||
    \ /
    \/
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

My name is Craig..........I am old too............
    My Miata is over there <<<<

Simon... I think my car is in my sig line.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...and for all you Mister Peppermint fans, that's Muffin. R.I.P...

<----- STAY HARD, MUFFIN!
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days

We need Jerome to chime in with all the noobs he's adopted lately... they've been Keller's stalwarts lately...

What up, East Side?

'94 Black & Black & Tan

Dyno Days

I'm Joel, just got back from a year and a half in Afghanistan (contractor, not military) so most people have probably forgotten me. I sold my Miata while I was over there, now casually searching for an NB. Here's how Le Pew and I DID look:

09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

I'm Brian. I bought my 1st Miata 1 month ago, 99 white NB LS. I haven't been to any gtg's yet. I'm on a very tight budget so I'm usually, politely asking for good deals on parts. Currently, I'm in need of a cat or complete stock exhaust system. My Android phone and my Photo bucket account aren't getting along so no photos. Bone stock with a dent in the left rear 1/4 panel. You get the picture, pun intended. Not funny, I know.

Name's Brandon. This thread needs more photos.

I always say I'll come out to meets but I never really do. Kids & work + near full time college always eats up most of my time. Worse now since I work overnight on weekends and generally have no life. I used to autocross, but I don't anymore, that whole work weekend thing. My car already sits for months at a time with nothing wrong with it and for some stupid reason I decided to burn the bridge (so to speak) and install my MS3x. Now car runs like crap and I either have my choice of either AC or idle, and not both at the same time, lol. Anyway photos make it look better than it really does, but it sure is fun.

Somebody in a miata gave me props as I was turning a few weeks ago. Wonder if they're on the site?

I may be out to some keller's meets next month. I'm taking a summer class at Richland (Dcccd) and I'll be driving right by Kellers every night around 8:30, so why not.
    Last edited by Jiggerachi; 06-30-2013 at 08:27 AM.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I also have a gigantic english mastiff puppy for those who like dogs. She's 6 months and around 75lbs last time I weighed her.

December & April, lol.

Edit: Sorry for all the photos. I'm bored at work, just realized I pasted a ton of them in here, lol.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

My name's Raymond and I'm a Miataholic.

No pics of the current car but I still have some of my 2003 Splash Green Mica up on CarDomain. It had several mods done to it over the years. I started with a 1992 B&T after getting my CCIE certification, had a smurf for the wife for awhile, and a white 1990 that I had 95% done as a Spec racer. It got sold to make room in the garage for my side business of selling electronic components and fixing arcade game boards.

The current car is a 2013 PRHT Club Edition in Pearl White Mica and I've already done one mod - LED illumination for the footwells. However, I did not get the right power wire and the footwell lights only come on when the key is turned. DOH!

Time to dig under the dash some more!
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

I'm Hal and the other pic is the 2001 Miata - silver and tan

Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Hi!! I'm Jerrett if you see me on the road flip me off that will be our "sign" that you saw this post! lol

For those that do not already know me, I'm Mick. I met my neighbor, also on this board, when I had to stop at every house in the neighborhood because the courts made me do it. That stuff happened a long time ago, so don't worry. My hero is KenO.

I'm not sure who the hell any of you are, or why I'm here. I found this forum from a Google search for "creampie" and I still haven't seen the damn recipe.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

there are no pies here. lots of sausage though....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Driver

ok... I'm jdcanadian and I'm a Miataholic... my real name is jerome... my car is a "slightly" modded Sunlight Silver '01 LS, his name is Sterling...
    If you attend any of the Wednesday GTG's you've met me, tall and skiny, er, slim. I may not remember you, as I'm also an alcoholic...lol.

no pics either, as I'm ol' school...

P.S. I am the guy that brings in stray Miatas... I put a note on a Silver NB today at the gas station, we'll see if he shows Wednesday....
    JDSM, creating innovative products and ideas to increase your Miata's performance since 2014. GO ZOOM ZOOM!

My name is Wyatt. Black, turbo 96 that I rarely drive, I need to get an alignment badly.

Hi, my name is Iain. I haven't owned a Miata since 2006.

I may or may not have indirectly been involved in the creation of this forum due to my inability to play nice with others. But it's been awhile and I drink a lot, so I don't really remember.

miatamoto is my hero. I let him autograph my boxers at the last event.

keno tried to sign my boxers as well, but I told him no. He and jrj512 make me uncomfortable when they start touching each other in public.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast