Thread: Looking..1999 Miata parts. Trunk lid/Rear bumper/Tail lights

Default Looking..1999 Miata parts. Trunk lid/Rear bumper/Tail lights

I would like to buy or get advice where to buy a trunk lid, two tail lights, And a rear bumper cover with the tag lights as well. I live in the Phenix City / Columbus Ga. Area and I am not afraid to drive ! I would like them in black however I know that is asking a lot...or maby not...who knows till I ask . I do not want to put a number here as I am unsure of the forum rule about that as I am a noob. The car is nice but very high milage so I do not intend on spending much. I want to paint it flat black with really shiny black stripes for contrast. I have a friend who is willing to help with all the body work or I would not have even bought the car.I would like to thank you in advance and I will subscribe to this thread in case there are posts instructing me what to do. BTW. I am about an hour or so from Atlanta Ga. With best regards, vsat88.

This is DFW (Dallas Fort Worth) Not gonna find much help on finding parts local to you on this forum. Good luck.
    2013 Mazda2 slushbox daily
    1993 Miata (future exocet donor)

You do realize we are based in the Dallas & Fort Worth Texas area. Are wanting to drive that far?

Google maps show it only about a 12 hour drive to Dallas from Atlanta.

Wow guys I did not know. My bad ! However, I would still like to be here as I could learn a lot ! Thanks for straightening me on the area thing.. I was kinda embarrassed, to find this out BTW. I guess the DFW at the start of the name of the site should of been a clue...

Lol, no worries. Check with Tom at partsgroup.com The are in Alabama, so shipping or pickup might be an option. He does events at Road Atlanta often.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."