On the DFW Auto Club site and for the Deanslist Dallas Chapter, I have been putting together spirited drives and tours for years. For January 18th, I have put together a tour through East Texas for those who enjoy a good drive, camaraderie with other drivers, and a safe pace.

This tour will start in McKinney and wind through the countryside on into East Texas. We will be heading out to Lake O’ The Pines and back around to Mineola where we will have a late lunch/early dinner at the East Texas Burger Company. The tour is a total of 266 miles from McKinney to Mineola. After lunch, you will be on your own to head back to the Metroplex; which is a little over an hour away. I will have directions for those who need them.

Here is your chance to enjoy a few of the great car roads Texas has to offer. Bring your favorite car and a tank full of gas and get ready for a nice run through the back roads and highways.

To sign up, please post on this thread as I will be sending out the exact starting location on Friday the 17th via PM.

Who: You and however many people will ride with you (open to all car makes and models)
What: East Texas Tour to Late Lunch/Early Dinner (RAIN OR SHINE)
When: January 18th - Start Time - 9:30 AM SHARP

Start: McKinney – Check PM for exact location
End: Mineola, TX – East Texas Burger Company

Requirements: Full tank of fuel and safe driving skills
Route Map: Provided the day of the drive

Details: From the meet point, the route is approximately 266 miles. We will make a couple of stops along the way for a quick break and fuel.

Post here or pm if you would like to attend. There is a limited number of spots available for safety reasons. If you have any questions please post them or pm me. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys and gals there!