Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #2 MirrorCross April 27th

Just wanted to say thanks again to all the guys who put on the school today. I had a blast. I probably hit more slalom cones today than I have in all my previous events combined. Very educational.

Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by brookso View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks again to all the guys who put on the school today. I had a blast. I probably hit more slalom cones today than I have in all my previous events combined. Very educational.

Brooks

So, they taught you how to hit cones?

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    So, they taught you how to hit cones?
    Yep! Look out corner workers, it's all cones all the time from here on out!

Great turnout and terrific weather for the school today. It was really cool to see how fast y'all progressed in only a few hours. I can't say enough good things about the fantastic instructors today: Phil Osborne, Sharon and Steve Eberlein, Armstrong Vongsavath, and John Wilson. John also did a great deal of prep work in advance. Thanks from ER!!

Can't wait for the mirrorcross tomorrow!!!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Ya'll have fun 2morrow. I will be changing the alternator that started dying today. Ain't it great how when you think they are going and have it tested it tests fine then shoots craps a week later...Thanks for the opp to help out Mike
    Great fun, good students and terrific format

Steve E
    Last edited by Steve E; 04-26-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Great event today! I think it was astounding that while each course was different in their own ways that the times per side were much closer than past ProSolos. Good job McShane!
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

Close to 1000 runs on course today. Apart from the wind playing havoc on the timers and two cars blowing up the event went pretty smoothly.
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Great event. Very well run, and tons of fun! Also, many thanks to Gerry who let me borrow his seat after mine came apart on the first couple of runs!
    Last edited by stinkydragon; 04-28-2014 at 02:29 PM.
    2004 Mazdaspeed Miata- Velocity Red (sold)

Thanks Brad, and congrats. The basic course design came from Jrj512, and the setup was done without a scaled grid, so it was pretty tricky to do. I just came in and did the "matchup" work and made a few tweaks. I agree that it was actually a very fun course to drive, other than the slaloms needing a little adjustment to have flowed better. Great Prosolo practice for me.
    Polished Turd Racing

Thanks Mike. To be honest, I'm surprised I set top PAX as the paper on the side of the trailer said I was .07 behind David after morning runs. He picked up a tenth in the afternoon and I was at least .5 off my morning times...at least that's what the scoreboards said.
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

Stay tuned for updated results.
    Andy Cost

Yeah, merging times from two computers is challenging, might be some glitches to correct. Either way, you won as-of 5pm when pax was paid!! ��
    Polished Turd Racing

There were some changes in finishing positions because AXWare glitched on us again. We have it fixed now and it should be posted pretty soon. If you got paid more money than the revised results show then it is your lucky day. We never take money back that we paid out. If we owe you money then we will figure it out and send you an email to see how you want it, check in mail or pick up later at an ER event.

Thanks,
    Andy Cost

Andy Cost

Great event! 6 months is too long to go without an autocross.
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

Yeah that's more like it. I was surprised I was announced top PAX considering I was .07 from Whitener after morning runs and I was pretty sure that I didn't pick up time in the afternoon. But then again, the scoreboards weren't giving times that were matching my data. Looks like I owe Mark and David a beer this Friday! Good thing it's free
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

AXWare does strange things some times. It combined left and right side runs but some of the left side runs got counted as right side runs and some of the right side runs didn't show up at all. Mark figured it out. It is correct now.
    Andy Cost

Thanks Andy and Mark for all the extra time spent recalculating the data.
    Polished Turd Racing

Oh. So the guy who won was the guy who fixed the results. That's neat.

Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast