Thread: Mazda6 automatic......

Default Mazda6 automatic......

....was not meant to be a track car It did survive the six laps I did in it on Saturday, but it wasn't too happy about it. It squealed the entire time, especially coming thru Big Bend! Someimes the tranny selected the gear I wanted (in MANUAL mode), sometimes it chose the one it wanted. I never knew what it was going to do. It had gobs and gobs of understeer, but what can you expect when the engine is in front of the front wheels Checking the tires after the event, I'm lucky they were still on the rims. The sidewalls were scuffed almost to the rims. I don't think I will try that again........
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

I ran one of those for rev-it-up two years ago... Whiel I don't remeber exactly the same degre of issues, it certainly wasn't a track car Methinks there's a limit to "zoom-zoom"

Wonder what ever happened to the fleet of them they had out there at MSR for teh Apex Driving School or whatnot?

Quote Originally Posted by rx7gslse
    I ran one of those for rev-it-up two years ago... Whiel I don't remeber exactly the same degre of issues, it certainly wasn't a track car Methinks there's a limit to "zoom-zoom"

Wonder what ever happened to the fleet of them they had out there at MSR for the Apex Driving School or whatnot?
    Rev-it-Up was much slower than MSR, so these things wouldn't show up as much. The 6's are still at the Ranch....... Even the ZOOM ZOOM sticker didn't help
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'