Thread: FOR SALE Gen 1 MX5

ForSale FOR SALE Gen 1 MX5

Completly stock, 84K miles, garage kept Black on Black, $5000. New to this site/forum. Where is the best place to post a Miata for sale?

The classified section works pretty good. Look around the site a bit, you may want to keep it.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Sorry to crap in your thread, but there's a reason you can't post in Classifieds. Joining just so you can post your ad does nothing for the community. And much as I gripe about the price police, if I'm paying $5k for your Gen 1, it better give good head. Everyone feel free to pile on so Sherb can get his 5 posts in and be able to reply.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

There is so little info in that post that I give it zero chance of selling. Gotta try a bit harder than that.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Some car for sale, give him lots of money. Where's the confusion. Surprised there's not a line of people with cash in hand...

We need pics, condition, maintenance, etc. Throw us a bone man...
    SOLD - '91 BRG
    SOLD -'99 Signal Green
    Looking for my next car...

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    And much as I gripe about the price police, if I'm paying $5k for your Gen 1, it better give good head. Everyone feel free to pile on so Sherb can get his 5 posts in and be able to reply.
    Everytime I see them for sale 5k and up... just reminds me how good of a deal I got on mine. Lol glws.

Ya I paid $1800 for my '91, spent $350 on a roll bar, $700 on wheels and tires, and swapped brake pads and hit the track.
    SOLD - '91 BRG
    SOLD -'99 Signal Green
    Looking for my next car...

I have recently been notified by a Nigerian Prince that I will soon have a great deal of money.

Therefore I would like to purchase said Miata without the need for model year, pictures, mileage, or any other pertinent information that one would need to make an educated purchase.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by MoonieGT View Post
    Ya I paid $1800 for my '91, spent $350 on a roll bar, $700 on wheels and tires, and swapped brake pads and hit the track.
    Why so much?
    I paid 1850 for a 90. Came with full suspension, roll bar, intake, rb exhaust, ect.

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

Consign it at http://funcarsforsale.com. Bob knows how to do all the "work" to create a proper FS ad. The colors suggest it's a 94-97, so it would have to be a creampuff R-package to fetch $5K. (But it does happen.)

Wow! Not trying to influence your "community" one way or another dude. Just have a car to sell.

$5k for a pristine NA WITH a hard top and only 84k on the clock is a good deal. Tough to find one that's clean these days. Not all of us just want a track beater.

Yes, but you are an interloper, and didn't really do much of anything to explain the car. Since you didn't read the forum policies, you shouldn't be surprised that people object to you ignoring them. This is a private forum that is open to outsiders, and nobody minds when someone new comes along. It is not craigslist though, and you should read before you just throw up a weak for sale ad. Good luck.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Innurlo... Wazzat mean?

Quote Originally Posted by MC70 View Post
    Innurlo... Wazzat mean?
    Check a mirror.
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

^It's funny how two folks think I'm the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by MC70 View Post
    ^It's funny how two folks think I'm the OP.
    Not sure why you get that idea...

Because your comment only works with the OP, either that, or we are all interlopers to this thread. Or maybe that word doesn't mean what you think it means. I think I know where I'm putting my money.

See you at Keller's. Maybe the OP well show up there too and you guys can tell him all about his misstep.

Oddly, I'd sure like to have more detail about the car as I have a buddy looking for a black one in very good shape. I'm afraid we scared the OP off though.