Thread: OzCop is moving away...

Default OzCop is moving away...

...but he's leaving a damn fine lookin' house behind:

A car or boating enthusiast's DREAM!! 40X50 RV garage, shop building with 14 ft walls. Gunite salt pool w/rock waterfall. Beautiful 1.4 acres with mature trees, fenced w/ great view and 20-zone irrigation. Tastefully decorated 4BR, 2.5 BATH, 2LA, Formal dining. Loads of extras. Custom paint throughout, ceramic & wood floors, granite counters, custom cabinets, Master bath has roman shower & 8-jet whirlpool. Open floor plan and loads of storage. 2nd living has wet bar. Large covered porch leads to aggregate deck and pool. House has large 3-car garage with extra wide drive and parking areas. Easy access to DFW Airport and entire D/FW metroplex. Approx. 10 mi from Texas Motor Speedway. Close to several lakes! Call or e-mail today for a showing!
    Sorry to hear about the move, Phil. We're going to miss you!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Sorry to hear you're moving! Where ya headed??

FWIW, that's pretty much the exact sorta house I want in the exact area..

Too bad I'm still a good many years away from affording it.. Wanna make me a TCB deal?
    1984 GSL-SE - Its ALIVE!
    1989 Suburban 4x4 - 4" Pro-Comp Lift 33" BFGs etc... DRUNK TANK!
    2002 Protege5 - Lucky the drunk wagon SOLD
    '04 MazdaSpeed Mx-5 Wheeee! Turbos are fun
    How can I be so thirsty this morning, When I drank so much last night??

Unhappy

Yeah, this has been in the works for a few weeks. My spouse's folks are elderly and ailing, and after makeing three trips to KY already this year, she thinks the thing to do is move back there so we can be closer when they need us. So, we put the place up for sale about 3 weeks ago. You guys don't have a clue how tough this is, but it is probably the right thing to do. I will be around for awhile, and have even considered leaving the RV here so I can come back and work the driving events at TMS that I have been involved with. So, if you guys know anyone who is looking to move, or someone coming in from out of state that is a car guy, let me know. The shop is 2000sq.ft. and has water and electric. Great for RV parking or parking at least 10 cars! Plus, the house has a 3 car garage... I really hate to leave this place...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Edmond, OK - right on the way to Hallett!

We are comin' home, but I think it may be a bit too far out for what we will need. Where exactly is it?
    If you are not living on the edge ...
    you're taking up too much space!

I hate to hear you be leaving us OzCop, my Parents have been going down a similar path. They finally had to move my Grandmother down here with them to make sure she is OK. I wish you & Mrs. OzCop nothing but the best!

Quote Originally Posted by OzCop
    "...after makeing three trips to KY already this year, she thinks the thing to do is move back there so we can be closer when they need us."
    Hey Oz, I completely understand, but we're sure gonna miss you 'round here.
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Well, if nobody else is sayin', I ain't either!

Oh no, Phil! Not again! I understand, though....I've been in Florida twice this year to see my parents and will be going back again at the end of this month (Mom has cancer and they're not offering much hope, though chemo is going much better than expected). They aren't dependent on my visits at this point in life, so I can only imagine as they get older and really need me there....though my husband keeps trying to get me to move to Florida (without him)

If we can lure you back for visits, though, I have a car you can co-drive
    Last edited by rjosey8385; 05-03-2005 at 10:24 AM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'