Thread: DFW Map Rally preregistration is open

Default DFW Map Rally preregistration is open

Registration for the DFW Map Rally is open now at msreg.com/DMR14msr. The event will be held on Saturday, August 16, starting in McKinney. After a 3-hour drive in the country, the event will end in Wylie. Along the way you will visit 12 specific locations...but you must choose the route, and your goal will be to make the trip in the least number of MILES.

We will provide maps and an hour for you to determine your route. Then you and your rally partner will drive the route you have selected, and we will measure your miles. For more details, go to msreg.com/DMR14msr.

We had two Miatas in the Clear Blue Sky rally last week. The teams came in fifth and seventh in Novice class. One Miata has already entered this event.

If this announcement looks familiar, this event was originally scheduled for June.

Join us!
    Last edited by sccarally; 07-30-2014 at 05:56 PM.

There are eleven cars registered as I write this....I would guess about 20 on rally day. One Master class, four General class, and seven Novice class cars so far. No first-timers! Those of you who have never run a rally have a good chance at a trophy if few first-timers show up....I have already ordered the trophies!

Two Mazdas (1 Miata) have already entered. One more and you can form a Team.