Thread: 2000 Miata SE - total part out

Default 2000 Miata SE - total part out

Parting out a pristine 2000 SE, every option except ABS. 123k, unmolested, service history, tons of recent maintenance, wrecked on FR corner. Suspension still intact, car runs and drives, all parts available except pass front fender, front bumper, pass headlight. Clean title if someone needs a donor vehicle for a kit car, tub transplant,etc.

Motor is in excellent condition, 6MT, Torsen LSD rear end.

Parchment leather interior is near perfect, seats are outstanding, carpet and interior panels all clean and intact, factory Bose, OEM Nardi wood wheel, shifter, handbrake, radio surround. Parchment top on frame with glass defroster window in excellent condition, chrome OEM SE door sills, wind deflector, the list goes on.

Power mirrors, doors in excellent shape, taillights, trunk lid, trunk carpet, rear bumper, the rest of the car was simply as clean as they get before the accident.

Part out starts asap, will keep it running/drivable as long as possible for those interested in drive train. Preference will be given for package purchases (drive train, interior, etc) but all offers considered. Please save your time and mine with trade offers (other than running, titled vehicles) and lowballing. I plan to post prices soon, but my numbers will be in the midrange of used market value. For example, if a complete 2000 motor with proof of running condition and compression numbers is going for $1000-$1300, don't offer me $700. :)
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

PM sent for steering wheel and shifter

Trying to get price list together. I plan to take the car up to Keller's for a little while tonight if anyone would like to see the parts in person and/or hear it run and drive it.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."