Thread: Enthusiasts Manual

Default Enthusiasts Manual

Does anyone have one that I can borrow? Next week I'll be putting the racer back together and would like to get something to refer to that has better torque values than the Haynes book.

I have a crapload of new parts here & on order (be here Thursday!) to put back on the car...

Head bolts & washers, intake & exhaust studs, valve cover baffles & screws, head gasket kit with intake/exhaust gaskets & lots of extra seals, cam seals, crank seal, woodruff key, crank bolt, timing belt, water pump, cas o-ring, plugs, (new wires were included with the car), thermostat & gasket, radiator cap, valve cover gasket, and antifreeze.

I guess I should also get a PCV valve for good measure... and I'll be inspecting the hoses, crank gear, and probably replacing the belts too...

Can ya think of anything I'm missing?

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    Does anyone have one that I can borrow?
    RJ
    I gotcha covered! Let me know when you want to come by and pick it up.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate that!

If I can get my travel trailer sold and my 5x8' enclosed trailer sold (gotta sell all the computer junk out at First Saturday) then I'll have enough $$$ to put the suspension, roll cage, and racing seat in the car.

In the meantime I have to concentrate on getting it running. After that I can then strip off and sell all kinds of parts... Autopower roll bar, interior trim, seats, Alpine HU, 4 x Polk Audio 6 1/2" speakers, airbag system, etc... to raise money for things. Probably do the steering wheel, racing seat, & harness first so I can drive it (gotta sell the seats & steering wheel!)

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!