Thread: maintenance log

Default maintenance log

Has anyone come across a cheap (like free) software for logging maintenance and service item's you have done to your car? I do all my own maintenance on my fleet (Except the company car) and other than receipts I don't keep a log of what I have done.

I flushed the radiator in the POS this weekend and started thinking about when was the last time I flushed the radiator in the 'lac, and about all I recall is I have flushed the 'lac but can't remember when.....

There are a couple of cheap ones out on download.com try different keywords as there are many different types out there.

There are some paper ones here and here that could easily be put into a spreadsheet or an Access database.

I created a spreadsheet so I could keep track of the parts bought, parts sold, and tools bought as I'm building the racer. This way I'll know how much I've put in, how much I've sold off, and how many tools I had to buy to build it. It would probably take about 15 minutes to build it in Excel... and about an hour in Access - that's with creating the pretty forms in Access.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

You don't want to know
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin'Screw
    You don't want to know
    Yea I do!