Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This weekend...(6/11 - 6/12)???

Ill even come out to help. See you guys there.

Hey Jiggerachi did you get new springs to go along with the AGX's? I remember you were looking for springs but don’t recall if you got any yet……

Yes, I picked up some used FM springs off the board. The shocks are brand new however.

I picked up 2 OEM dustboots for the front last week, & im going to get some Rancho boots for the rears & throw on the old front bumpstops, I dont want to pay $65 for something im going to end up cutting anyway.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Don't forget if you plan to attend the world headquarters has moved locations since our last tech day. So shoot me a PM and I'll send you the new address!

Hey Majik where is my socket?

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Don't forget if you plan to attend the world headquarters has moved locations since our last tech day. So shoot me a PM and I'll send you the new address!

Hey Majik where is my socket?
    In my glovebox.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Majik - stop by my house in the morning if you want to follow me to the new world HQ's.

I brought my tools with me this AM, need somebody bring a Jack and Jack stands just in case I forget them tomorrow!

Jiggerachi don’t forget the spring compressor!

I'll bring the jack / jack stands.

Any place in particular to rent a spring compressor, or are they all pretty much the same?
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi
    I'll bring the jack / jack stands.

Any place in particular to rent a spring compressor, or are they all pretty much the same?
    They're in my trunk... Hopefully POS will remember to grab them from me tonight at Los Amigos in case I don't come out tomorrow.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

^Jack stands?? or spring compressor??

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    They're in my trunk... Hopefully POS will remember to grab them from me tonight at Los Amigos in case I don't come out tomorrow.
    Oh the pressure!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Oh the pressure!
    Jigger, you may want to 'rent' a set (you leave a deposit and get it back when you return them) just in case! POS will probably be in a refried-bean coma tonight!

Do you have 4 jack stands?

Ok, you guys have confused me...

I have 4 jack stands, a jack, & a mediocre tool set, I will bring all these just in case. Is someone bringing a spring compressor(s), or should I rent one, or a set??

If someone brought a spring compressor(s), that would be better since im broke. I will rent one if needed though.

Ok, you guys have confused me...

I have 4 jack stands, a jack, & a mediocre tool set, I will bring all these just in case. Is someone bringing a spring compressor(s), or should I rent one, or a set??

If someone brought a spring compressor(s), that would be better since im broke. I will rent one if needed though.
    If I were you I'd rent a set from Autozone or O'Reilly's just in case Click & Clack (aka POS & TC ) here forget 'em. Can't do the job without them.

They're free, basically. You leave a deposit (which can be on a credit or debit card), and when you return them you get all your money refunded. Doesn't actually cost a dime.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    If I were you I'd rent a set from Autozone or O'Reilly's just in case Click & Clack (aka POS & TC ) here forget 'em. Can't do the job without them.

They're free, basically. You leave a deposit (which can be on a credit or debit card), and when you return them you get all your money refunded. Doesn't actually cost a dime.
    echo echo echo....

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Jigger, you may want to 'rent' a set (you leave a deposit and get it back when you return them) just in case! POS will probably be in a refried-bean coma tonight!

Well...I could just bring a big thick blanket

Well...I could just bring a big thick blanket

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Majik - stop by my house in the morning if you want to follow me to the new world HQ's.
    7:45?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast