Thread: Had your wine & cheese?

Default Had your wine & cheese?

Looks like this is a BYOC (bring your own cheese) event, but the scenery on the Parkway this time of year is fantastic! I know I'll be having fun. Who knows... maybe some of you other guys will be in the right place at the right time to join in...

http://www.carolinasmiataclub.com/ca...WineryTour.htm

Cheers!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Trina and I were laughing at some of the names.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I don't see your name on the list?

Oh, and by the way, - that's for running the Tail without the rest of us!
    If it's any consolation, I'd rather be running the Cherohala Skyway without you... With any luck we'll make great time and will. You know... there is a little gathering of Miatas the end of July... Don't you need a vacation?
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    If it's any consolation, I'd rather be running the Cherohala Skyway without you...
    Where is the Cherohala? Same area?

You know... there is a little gathering of Miatas the end of July... Don't you need a vacation?
    I'll still probably be working 7 days a week by then... ugh.

http://www.cherohala.com/

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/cherohala.html

Nicer scenery, not as "technical" as the gap, speed limit is 65 in Tennessee "unless otherwise posted."

Cherahala is a great road! So are almost all the roads in the area. Went 01' and 02'. Good times, good times! :grin:
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT A MINUTE

This isn't impromptu, moderators please move this thread to the appropriate forum.

I couldn't resist, sorry
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Yup, busted... But I'm trying to follow my own rule of less clutter in the "Events" forum. Hopefully with the cover a few extra Miatas I'll be spared the ludicrous muffler laws in Virginia...

Heh. We're on the list now. Happy?

Heh. We're on the list now. Happy?
    Nope. You haven't moved the post out of impromptu.

that road looks awesome. im sure it would be a blast to drive on. there are some nice roads in austin around lake travis. (hwy2222)