Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motorsport Ranch Deal

Gary,

I left a message on the TrackDog vmail. I think I have the green light from the wife. I would like to cross the intersection before the light turns yellow.

Thanks.....

See ya at the ranch.
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Sold!!! We have 11 participants so far. We will finalize on June 30th so start collecting those beer cans or better yet, you know all that sheeet in your attic or garage that you would like to give a new home, there is this place called Ebay that might be able to help you out. Then for the monthly dues, mow your neighbors yard one a week. Yea, that's it!

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com

Wow! Eleven more Miatas to play with....KEWL!
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

I Double checked. Yep, the light is green.

Now, I need to pass the collection plate for the tire budget.
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin'Screw
    I Double checked. Yep, the light is green.

Now, I need to pass the collection plate for the tire budget.

Nah! Street tires are FUN at the Ranch...
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster
    There are Driver Education events all the time offered through various car clubs. Fees run from $100-$300 depending on the event. This is not racing but an education event to teach you the line, car control and consistancy. Still a whole hellova lotta fun.
    id probably do that class. i guess id have to stick to Auto-X though. my miata is going to be a daily driver, and im definatly going to go FI with it. so i dont think i could be in either of those 2 classes.

on a super awesome note- i was talking to this guy that i used to live by here in dallas. big car guy, he has a 1959 Austin Healy 3000 with a 350 somthing CID chevy engine in it. i told him i was going to be getting a miata soon, and he told me that his son builds spec miata engines. :-D his son used to work for bobby archer also. i might have to talk to him...

Quote Originally Posted by RX7-2nr
    id probably do that class. i guess id have to stick to Auto-X though. my miata is going to be a daily driver, and im definatly going to go FI with it. so i dont think i could be in either of those 2 classes.

on a super awesome note- i was talking to this guy that i used to live by here in dallas. big car guy, he has a 1959 Austin Healy 3000 with a 350 somthing CID chevy engine in it. i told him i was going to be getting a miata soon, and he told me that his son builds spec miata engines. :-D his son used to work for bobby archer also. i might have to talk to him...
    You got a name?????

the old-timers name is Richard Wright. he'd laugh if he read that. his sons name is chris. dont know his last name, and im not sure if he is his kid or his wifes. i could go to richards house and get a number.

it could be Chris Wright...ill find out.

Hmmm

That name sounds familiar..
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Since we are getting close to the end fo the month, I was wondering if we need to do anything to get the Motorsport Ranch Ball rolling.
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv
    You got a name?????
    Chris Green is his name... Goes by Thorage327 on here (the name of his dad's Healy oddly enough) but is rarely online.

He builds & upkeeps spec cars, not really motors... Usually farms the motors out. He's worked for Shannon, Keith and several other of the 'usual suspects' in SM racing, as well as Archer, a BMW shop, FutureCom's Formula Atlantic team and gawd knows what else..

I'm sure you've seen the Giant Red Dodge Dually with the 52' non-enclosed 5th wheel trailer full of spec cars at races...

PM me if you want detailed contact info... I haven't seen him since last night...
    Last edited by rx7gslse; 06-27-2005 at 01:57 PM.
    1984 GSL-SE - Its ALIVE!
    1989 Suburban 4x4 - 4" Pro-Comp Lift 33" BFGs etc... DRUNK TANK!
    2002 Protege5 - Lucky the drunk wagon SOLD
    '04 MazdaSpeed Mx-5 Wheeee! Turbos are fun
    How can I be so thirsty this morning, When I drank so much last night??

Last chance to sign up for the Ranch is Thursday, end on the month. We are putting the names in and those who are on the list can call to arrange payment. We are going to the Ranch Saturday morning so those who signed up can go on the track.

We might do this again if Jack wants to do it. My concern would be when the new track addition gets completed, this would be a good time to have a price increase??? Sorry for those who could sign up this time around, I understand. If you change your mine, contact me.

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12