Hi all. Click here for a web site that has toy Miatas. I ordered one (an NA classic red) from Eric @ Miatae in Miniature on 5-19-05. On 6-17-05, I called Eric to ask where my Miata was as I had not yet received it . He told me that he shipped it out on 5-23-05 and I should have received it. Since I had not, he offered to send me a replacement and asked me to send back the original if it showed up. I asked him to ship it to my office instead of my home. On 6-22-05 it was in my office PO box. When I got home, my home post office had left me a (2nd & final) notice dated 6-20-05. OK, so what happened to the 1st notice ? After calling the post office, they informed me that my Miata had been in their possession since 5-27-05 :mad: . Yet they never sent me a notice. The post office is returning the original back to Miatae in Miniature and hopefully they will refund him his postage.
The purpose for this post is to let everyone know how pleased I was with my dealings with Eric @ Miatae in Miniature. He insured that I (the customer) was happy by sending me a replacement, even though he knew that he had already sent me a Miata. If any of you are interested in getting a replica of your real Miata, this is a good place to do so.