Thread: Speedzone

Default Speedzone

Kinda random, but my friend is moving to AZ to go to school, and on July 5th we are gonna go to Speedzone to tear it up one last time. Feel free to join.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Man, a friend of mine who came into town suggested we go there and I'd forgotten how much fun it is. Not much of a fan of the drag stuff, but the Grand Prix track (of Malibu fame) is a blast and the slick track is one of the few "go kart" tracks I've seen where everyone doesn't necessarily finish in reverse order of weight (which is important, of course, for a fat ass like me).

Gotta make it back out there soon.

Chuck

What time? I have to have my brother at love field around 3:30 or 4 or I think. I could catch you guys on the way home. ????
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

to be honest we plan on being there most of the day probably from a little after noon until pretty late
    Last edited by blackzx3_13; 06-27-2005 at 11:28 AM.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

You really going to do this on Tuesday, July 5th??? Some of us have to WORK

OTOH, I'll be in a staff meeting until mid-afternoon. I may have to come watch - oh sure

rant on: Keep track of your credits. They have a habit of disappearing when you renew your card rant off
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

It was really random, and we didnt want to go on a weekend when the place was gonna be crowded.

plus its hard to get weekends off at both my jobs
    Last edited by blackzx3_13; 06-27-2005 at 03:22 PM.

We'll be there at 1pm. If anybodys still interested. We'll stay until the money runs out.