Thread: Birthday at SpeedZone, Saturday night

Default Birthday at SpeedZone, Saturday night

Hey guys, just an FYI:

Sometime saturday night, after my party, a few of us will be going out to SpeedZone. Any of you guys are welcome to come out to drive & have a or 2. I dont know the exact time, but it will be sometime after 9 - 10 pm (speed zone is open till 2 on saturdays). If anyones interested, post or PM. Im having a party that day, but ill try to check in & respond. I know, late notice & maybee past some of your bed times, but it would be cool to have a bunch of Miatas show up
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi
    Hey guys, just an FYI:

Sometime saturday night, after my party, a few of us will be going out to SpeedZone. Any of you guys are welcome to come out to drive & have a or 2. I dont know the exact time, but it will be sometime after 9 - 10 pm (speed zone is open till 2 on saturdays). If anyones interested, post or PM. Im having a party that day, but ill try to check in & respond. I know, late notice & maybee past some of your bed times, but it would be cool to have a bunch of Miatas show up
    I am taking my wife out to dinner Saturday (for her B-Day) but perhaps I could still slip out later that night?