Thread: Justice - or - Karma's a biotch...

Exclamation Justice - or - Karma's a biotch...

Quote Originally Posted by AP WireService
    OLATHE, Kan. - A high school student convicted of battery for vomiting on his Spanish teacher has been ordered to spend the next four months cleaning up after people who throw up in police cars. Johnson County Magistrate Judge Michael Farley said during the sentencing Tuesday that he considered the boy's actions "an assault upon the dignity of all teachers."

The teen, now 17, vomited on teacher David Young as he turned in his textbook on the last day of classes at Olathe Northwest High School. His attorney, Brian Costello, said the student vomited because he was nervous about his final exams.

But two other students testified that the teen said he threw up intentionally. One girl said he told her in advance that he planned to throw up on Young on the last day of school. The girl wasn't in class when the teen threw up, but she testified that the boy later told her, "You missed it. I did it."

Young said the student, who was failing his class, made no effort to avoid throwing up on him. "I was just sort of stunned," he said.

I think the punishment fits the crime. Little bastard....

Anybody have his number? I need a new battery.......
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I think the punishment fits the crime.
    BINGO! This little turd got the perfect punishment for his behavior. I bet he won't think throwing up on someone is funny/cool any more. Kudos to Judge Farley! I wish all court punishments were tied so perfectly to the perpetrator's offense.
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

When I was in third grade I got hit in the nose and it started bleeding into my throat. I told the teacher that I was not feeling good and could I go to the nurse. She said no. I went back a second time and she said no again. On the third time I almost got to her desk and I puked BLOOD all over the floor in front of her desk. She took me to the nurse her self. After that she would let go to the nurse any time that I wanted
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...