Thread: Not my day, but could be worse...

Default Not my day, but could be worse...

On the way to lunch today, I got to drive over a collection of reflector material. The car in front of me was kind enough to nail a rubbermaid container that (presumably) was full of turn signals. I think I navigated through without cutting tires.

On the way back to work, I narrowly escaped hitting a 5 gallon bucket of stain deposited on the road way by an El Camino. A metal bucket. On 183. You may be asking yourself "How does he know it was a bucket of stain?" Ask the boor bastard in the Camaro that was tailgating me...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Luckly you were able to navigate around the obstacles, see autocross is good for something...this is how I convince my wife/mom from worrying about me having a racing addiction.

Ask the boor bastard in the Camaro that was tailgating me...
    This is funny, you always see that one old beater camaro that you know nailed a bucket of white paint that fell out of someones truck bed. I feel bad but I cant help but find it funny.

Edit: Was this in the Miata?? Hope you didnt get any bumper chips from the reflectors.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Camaro that was tailgating me...
    When people tailgate me on 82 between Sherman and Whitesboro, I just drift to the side a little and throw rocks on them.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Ask the boor bastard in the Camaro that was tailgating me...
    Maybe it was an unmarked police car.

S.