Thread: SWEET...2 for 1 deal

Talking SWEET...2 for 1 deal

OK I had my day in court, actually it was a pre-court hearing. Anyway I got up and the City Prosicutor said: how do you plea. I responded with "not guilty" and he said for which one , I said, "which one?"...Well they had my most recent ticket as well a the old one from August. So, I plead Not Guilty to the School Zone and No-Contest on the new ticket but requested Differed Judification. He came back and said, how bout you pay one ticket, plus Court Cost and we wipe both tickets off your record! ...I said OK. So for $258.00 I got both tickets taken care of and both will stay off my record if I don't get another ticket in Mansfield for 30 Days.

The original fines were $238.00 for School Zone, and $176.00 for the other ticket.

The moral of the story....If you're gonna get a ticket, might as well get two and get the 2 for 1 deal
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

should have pleaded insanity
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Glad you got it off the record, but it further shows that they are just used as revenue for the cities. I have paid a few tickets, without deferred ajudication and they never showed on my DMV record at all.