Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Country Quiz - Who are you?

Default The Country Quiz - Who are you?

The Country Quiz!

Apparently, I'm the Vatican City!

You're Thailand!
    Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

You're Turkey!
    You have a good deal of history behind you, both good and bad, but through it all, you've become a leader among your friends. You have an uncanny ability to make friends with people who hate each other, though sometimes you just hate them instead. Surprisingly fickle, you keep a good balance in your life between religion and humanism, but most people think you're fanatical anyway. You're Istanbul, you're Constantinople.

I guess I'm Turkey.
    My Paws

Chassis Designer

You're Fiji!
    As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.
    1990 Red Turbo, Granbury TX..

I didn't add this...

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/LSERNA/LOCALS%7E1/TEMP/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/img]
    You're Vatican City!
    You're pretty sure that you're infallible in all that you do or say, and it's hard to say whether you're right. You have a lot of followers, most of whom will do whatever you say without question, or line up to see you ride around in your spiffy car. Religious and reserved, you have some wisdom, but also a bit much contempt for everyone around you. You're also fabulously wealthy, no matter what you say to the contrary.

I am Spain.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

boom...

'94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

You're Texas!
    You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness

Chassis Designer

I dont think thats a very accurate description of texas there... :ncool:
    1990 Red Turbo, Granbury TX..

You're Cuba!
    How bad can you really be? So many people have said so many bad things about you, but you know they can't all be true. Not even most of them. You went a little crazy for a while, but now you're just getting older and tired of all the nasty stuff people think about you. You could use a little more money and you really wish people wouldn't keep leaving you for richer people, but other than that, things aren't so bad. You really like used military clothing.

Yikes...

You're South Africa!
    After almost endless suffering, you've finally freed yourself from the oppression that somehow held you back. Now your diamond in the rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are. You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren't interested in helping you become that until it was almost too late. Suddenly you're a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles.
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

You're China!
    Big and powerful, you have a long history behind you with more good
    and bad than you care to remember, or are really capable of remembering. Lately, in
    older age, you've gotten sort of crochety and even mean-spirited. There is still a
    lot that's beautiful about you, but most of the focus people have when they think about you is how hard it is to work with you. There's hope that you might start opening up to
    people, but lots of people have bumper stickers about how much you should change.

Yes, that looks pretty accurate to me. :)
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

You're Texas!
    You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

S.

The best part is that whoever did this quiz thinks that Texas is its own country!

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel
    The best part is that whoever did this quiz thinks that Texas is its own country!
    IT'S NOT?????
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    IT'S NOT?????
    I remember talking to a friend from the northeast when I was a kid and mentioning going to Six Flags. He said, "Wow! They have those in Texas, too?"

Chuck

You're Thailand!
    Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Cool

You're Brazil!
    You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunately, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

Well, yeah, I'm charming, a good dancer (most don't know that), and many of you have seen me do the hundred in 9 sec (on the way to the blue houses at the Mineralring), but I like trees and homeless people. I think they should live together.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

I'm Ireland. The Scott in me is pissed.

Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

You're the United Nations!
    Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

I absolutely detest the UN... how did this happen? I'm depressed now

EDIT:

And as a side note...

You're a Duck!
    Incredibly versatile and capable of carrying yourself over almost any surface of the Earth, you are a born traveler. As you journey far and wide, you tend to try to follow the climate to keep things mild and temperate. While you were always told you were ugly at a young age, you've since managed to grow out of it. You now find orange to be a very favorable color for shoes. Lately you've come to be caught up in the petty peddling of unnecessary insurance.

wtf?
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

You're Fiji!
    As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

That explains why it took me thirteen years to finish college.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast