Thread: MSR housing planned...

Default MSR housing planned...

They have big plans for MotorSport Ranch....

You can plop down a chunk of money and start building your residence or private clubhouse at MSR.. Imagine every morning waking up and running a 25 minute track session before or after going to work..... Probably build a nice little 2 bedroom setup with a 4 car garage.... My mind goes crazy thinking about it. Details are on their website; I'll try to add a link after lunch...

Two bedrooms would probably be out classed by most of the others houses. Although, I would do it that way too. But, I dont know about those nights you might get home late, and someone wants to run a session at 8:00...

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    But, I dont know about those nights you might get home late, and someone wants to run a session at 8:00...
    They run dawn to dusk at MSR, I even recall a track day where I had to turn my headlights on!

http://www.deestech.com/villas.htm

I still think the idea of a time share out there would be gold! I know I'd been in on it.

I'm still drooling over the idea of an 8 car garage.

That is Fantastic

I wish I had a spare $200k or so, I'd be first in line! Well, when those Lotto numbers come in this weekend, you know where I'll be on Monday morning.

Spooky thing is, I had actually dreamed up something like that... smallish vacation home built on top of a large garage with a balcony going the length of the home facing a racetrack. I could show you the floorplan that I drew up (I took 3 years of drafting in school... I'm always drawing up some floorplan). I only had three bays, but one bay was deep enough (and the garage height was tall enough) to hold an enclosed car trailer.

It's very cool... I wish I could play!