Thread: Everybody loves a (Porsche) Parade...

Default Everybody loves a (Porsche) Parade...

Our own local Maverick Region of the Posche Club of America is hosting the annual Parade, which is a gathering of all things Porsche. There will be an autocross (at the Bus Lot, only open to Porsches, however), a Club Race, a DE, and a Concours event.

The Concours is scheduled to be held in downtown Fort Worth on Main Street and in Sundance Square this coming Monday, July 5th. There should be oodles of beautiful Porsches in attendance, from 550 Spyders and 356 Carreras all the way up to the brand new Porsche Carrera GT supercar.

Weather permitting, I'm planning on going down to take a look (and some pictures) of all of the beautiful p-cars. Maybe grab lunch at one of the many downtown restaurants, or stop in at the Flying Saucer for a beer. Anyone else interested in going?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Since the following 3 weeks are full of car stuff, I told the bride she was in control of the social calendar for this 3 day weekend. Sounds like fun, but we'll see.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region