Thread: Well, it's Thursday (01JULY)

Default Well, it's Thursday (01JULY)

It's Thursday evening... well, it will be in 9 hours or so . Anyone up for H ters?

I, of course, prefer the
    H ters in Frisco (on Preston / 289 about a mile north of 121), but perhaps we could move south a little and meet at the one in Addison (on Beltline, about a mile west of the Tollway). On the other hand, it's probably easier from the Mid Cities to get to the one in Frisco (coming up 121) than to get to the one in Addison (having to fight 635 and the Tollway traffic) anyway.

If we go to the
    H ters in Frisco, and if it doesn't storm on us, we could check out the Thursday evening "car show" at the Texas Stardom restaurant near the Frisco Ballpark... Any interest? Bueller? Bueller?

Definite maybe... Since I passed on visiting the texasdrift crowd last night, I still may have a pass...

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

In what state do you people live? Frisco? Addison?

How about Benbrook?!?
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

I apparently live in Baja Oklahoma... YMMMV.

Didn't I meet you in Plano last night, onething? Must have been someone else...

Well, there've been 27 viewings of this thread, and only one "maybe" response... looks like there ain't much interest. That's OK... my wife would prefer I take her out somewhere anyway (and it wont be Hooters ).

Maybe some other time Miata boyz-n-girls!

Sorry tailchaser, I just got your voicemail message (asking if H ters was still on...). Since I had no takers by 5:00p, my wife decided that we'd go somewhere together and revoked my pass.

It could hardly be called impromptu, but...