Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NTS2KOC Autocross #2 - 4/29/06, Mineral Wells

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    I vote for Mickie D's across the highway. 7:30'ish?
    Eat something for me... I'll be out with the early crew playing pylon toss.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    I vote for Mickie D's across the highway. 7:30'ish?
    Works for me, I'll see you there.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Hey Killiwiz - drop me an email to my first name -dot- peebles -at- us -dot- atlascopco -dot- com. I won't be making this one for sure now, so I want you to get my spot.
    It's whistling down the wires
    "Get to Heaven half an hour before the devil knows your dead"

www.myspace.com/theelectrics

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bolix
    Where is that one? I may join in if I get my arse out of bed and ready early enough.
    Across the hiway from the good place
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim
    Works for me, I'll see you there.

Where is that one? I may join in if I get my arse out of bed and ready early enough.

Okay, that's creepy. Lotus Boy answered half an hour before he asked the question.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Okay, that's creepy. Lotus Boy answered half an hour before he asked the question.
    http://forums.dfwmiata.com/showthread.php?t=5861

Its a talent.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Bolix
    After I-30 and I-20 merge west of Ft. Worth, it's at exit 418 on I-20 on the southside of the freeway.

Apparently some genius decided to play with the clock on the server yesterday afternoon... Funny.
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Well guys, I am out. If you were hoping to get in, there is a spot now so grab it. I really wanted to go, but I went to lunch with Gary today and he pointed out that I might want to do some runs with a wideband to check my ECU tuning before flogging the heck out of it. I really wanted to say screw it, it will be fine, but I have too much money into it to role the dice like that. On the bright side, Gary has a Dyno rented out Saturday, so I will be going along with him for a few runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Well guys, I am out. If you were hoping to get in, there is a spot now so grab it. I really wanted to go, but I went to lunch with Gary today and he pointed out that I might want to do some runs with a wideband to check my ECU tuning before flogging the heck out of it. I really wanted to say screw it, it will be fine, but I have too much money into it to role the dice like that. On the bright side, Gary has a Dyno rented out Saturday, so I will be going along with him for a few runs.
    If you weren't such a you would have asked if you could co-drive my car...

ON the bright side... wow!!! look at how the wx forecast picked up as soon as you bailed!!! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    If you weren't such a you would have asked if you could co-drive my car...

ON the bright side... wow!!! look at how the wx forecast picked up as soon as you bailed!!! Woohoo!
    I thought about asking you or someone else for a co-dirve, but I couldn't destroy someone else's tires that way in good conscience. And you welcome. For saving your tires, and the weather!

I thought about asking you or someone else for a co-dirve, but I couldn't destroy someone else's tires that way in good conscience. And you welcome. For saving your tires, and the weather!
    Dude... your heliums would look SOOO good on my car!

My says you would drive fast enough to tear up anyones tires....

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    My says you would drive fast enough to tear up anyones tires....
    I'm more worried about flat-spoting them when I spin out then tearing them up from driving fast!

I'm more worried about flat-spoting them when I spin out then tearing them up from driving fast!
    So... let's put your tires on my car and voila! nothing to worry about!

So... let's put your tires on my car and voila! nothing to worry about!
    I would, but I did something really stupid while tunning today and I believe it has lost me about 6 hours worth of tuning. I will now need to play catch-up before my vacation is up.

I would, but I did something really stupid while tunning today and I believe it has lost me about 6 hours worth of tuning. I will now need to play catch-up before my vacation is up.
    Captain the excuse generator is running at 105%.. She can't take anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Captain the excuse generator is running at 105%.. She can't take anymore...

Im dyin over here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast