Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new wed night thread

Default new wed night thread

looks like the weathers cooperating so far and theres gonna be quite a few of us out there tonight. sorry for the late notice, if you can be there before 11pm, anytime after 9pm is all good. if you havent been, its onthe NE corner of coit and park in plano, way out in front of a small coffee shop called escape.

please no thread hijacking, thread drifts, or otherwise gibberish non-pertaining to wednesday nights @ escape, thank you come again!

a BIG Thank you to R-man too, Mouglie, TailChaser, Titus, JDMClassic, & Magma for coming out tonight. that was fun, did you notice everyone left before us hard core kids?

gosh i hope i didnt leave anyone out... it is late....

Suspension Modder

There were some SUwEET cars there last night!

Really liked the sc'd sunburst and Sean's red turbo/badazz rims

(and the fact that I scored replacement Bose speakers and an antenna for relatively little coin didnt' hurt, either. thanks, sean#2/msmsean!)

I also didn't realize there was/is a sushi bar behind Escape. Anybody know if it's any good? (lol @ my grammar)

Quote Originally Posted by r-man, too
    Really liked the sc'd sunburst and Sean's red turbo/badazz rims
    Thanks r-man, it was good getting to hang w/ you guys.. and yes, Titus' sc'd sunburst is pretty tight indeed.

Just got my Runabout mirrors this morning!! so, hopefully I'll be out there w/ yall next week too.
    Last edited by JDMClassic; 04-20-2006 at 08:19 AM.

Thanks to everyone who came out it was really great to have the Miata's show up in force, I think we scared everyone else away.

Titus here is the link to the antenna
    http://www.locustom.com/shark2_kit.htm
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by Magma
    Thanks to everyone who came out it was really great to have the Miata's show up in force, I think we scared everyone else away.

Titus here is the link to the antenna
    http://www.locustom.com/shark2_kit.htm
    Shweet! My broken-ass antenna may finally get replaced!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Man, can old folks show up to this? I live about 1/2 mile from there...

Speed

Quote Originally Posted by miataspeedracer

Speed
    We didn't run Gary off when he came...
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by miataspeedracer

Speed
    Showing up is not the problem... The problem comes with getting up for work 6 hours after pulling out of the parking lot. It seemed a lot easier 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Showing up is not the problem... The problem comes with getting up for work 6 hours after pulling out of the parking lot. It seemed a lot easier 10 years ago.
    you said "pulling out." heh-heh.

But you're not working right now...

that only makes it so much sweeter when youre there! if no one buys you a drink next time you come out, i will. (nice shoes btw!)

Suspension Modder

I'll sleep when I'm dead: Plenty of time, what with he!!, eternity and all

Quote Originally Posted by BAM!
    that only makes it so much sweeter when youre there! if no one buys you a drink next time you come out, i will. (nice shoes btw!)

Default knights

sweet how more miatas are coming out, and JDM, thanks for the ride man, my car feels slow after riding in yours...
    anyway i'll miss out on this weeks but i'll be sure to make it to more meets...
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

thanks to Magma, Tailchaser, R-Man, Kakkyo, TheChad, JDMClassic, and Caleb, (whats your screen name???) for coming out! man it was pretty nice having so many of us representin! Mouglie, i called you.....

we need to have one night where a BUNCH of us come out! once a month or something....

If ya'll want the pics of tonight~

http://www.dallasimports.net/forums/...howtopic=49942
    Black 2002 Honda S2000
    Black 1992 Euro spec BMW 735iL
    Black 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR

Quote Originally Posted by TheChadVIII
    Guess I left too early.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast