Thread: Busted... We're really the Warranty polizei

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

Don't fall for this scam -- it's a lure by the warranty polizei. I'm surprised he didn't ask for VINs.

[:))]

Quote Originally Posted by redmenace
    Don't fall for this scam -- it's a lure by the warranty polizei. I'm surprised he didn't ask for VINs.

I have been hanging around with the guys that started this board for about 3 years now, and have never seen a better group of people. I don't know what kind of lame conspiracy theorist you may be. Why don't you go chase UFOs or something. The uninformed and unintelligent really annoy me.

<Personal attacks removed>

I am usually a very quiet person, and tend to just sit in the background. I cannot however sit idly by while someone slanders some of the best people that I have ever known.

By the way none of us work for Mazda, Ford, or any other car maker. If you would read some of the posts, you would know that we are going through the same headache every time we take our cars to the dealership as everyone else, some of us have an even harder time than others.

Maybe if you would open your eyes and really see what was going on instead of thinking that you are omnipotent, then you could make an intelligent and informed judgement.

If in fact anyone wanted the VIN, license plate number, or anything else about our cars all they would need to do is read the messages and put one and one together. I guess however that would be just a little too far beyond your intelligence, however.

I did by the way restrain myself to clean language. I would not want to lower myself to the level a a Neanderthal such as this. I apologize if I offend anyone by what I have said, but it had to be said.

Moderator's note: OK guys, let's keep it civil. This is the first and only warning you'll get. Should it happen again, this thread will mysteriously disappear.

Thank you, please drive through.

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brock

I have been hanging around with the guys that started this board for about 3 years now, and have never seen a better group of people. I don't know what kind of lame conspiracy theorist you may be. Why don't you go chase UFOs or something. The uninformed and unintelligent really annoy me.

[snip]
    C'mon, man! How could you miss the ? I mean, you even included it when you quoted me! Based on what I've read around here, I thought some good-natured ribbing was the tone on this 'board.

Yes, I know Lauren is the guy who started this board. I've even met the guy. (Shock!)
    No, I don't ACUTALLY believe this forum is an elaborate ruse.
    Yes, I thought I was being funny.
    No, I don't expect anyone to respond positively to what is admittedly my poorly-defined sense of humor.

By the way, did I mention ?

(Maybe it's the heat... everybody make sure you're drinking enough water. I've been throwing back so much that I have to pee AGAIN.)

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I didn't even realize people blah blah blah
    Easy there big fella! Someone was out in the sun too long today! :P You kids play nice and don't make me stop this car again!

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    I didn't even realize people blah blah blah
    Easy there big fella! Someone was out in the sun too long today! :P You kids play nice and don't make me stop this car again!
    Are we there yet???

Quote Originally Posted by redmenace

Ask? Why should I ask? It's easier just to write them down whenever I spot those pesky autocrossers...

This message sponsored by Mitsubishi of North America

Speaking of, did you all see the 123 S2000 with its liscense plate covered in duct tape today? Hehe, I am guessing for warranty reasons.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    Speaking of, did you all see the 123 S2000 with its liscense plate covered in duct tape today? Hehe, I am guessing for warranty reasons.
    I did notice that, but didn't put it together. :o

And the kicker of the day???? I got an offer in the mail today for a new EVO from Mitsubishi... What's so special abouth that, you ask???

The address was mis-spelled the same way it is with the SCCA...

The address was mis-spelled the same way it is with the SCCA...
    Doh! Busted! I thought cadillac was the official car of SCCA? Hmmm.

SCCA Privacy Policy
    Section 1, Article 1

We will share your info with anybody we want. That is all.

I have been hanging around with the guys that started this board for about 3 years now, and have never seen a better group of people.
    No Way! You defiantly need to get out more!

BTW. Thanks!

Looks like I missed something over the weekend.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant