Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what's up, what's up!!!

Who the hell is McGrath? Is this the dim wit from Miata Technologies or whatever? I'm totally lost in this discussion! I usually do my own work or call Gary when I screw something up!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66
    Who the hell is McGrath? Is this the dim wit from Miata Technologies or whatever? I'm totally lost in this discussion! I usually do my own work or call Gary when I screw something up!
    Just to bring you up to speed...

And the #1 sign your car has been to _____ Technologies?

Uhh.... It's been making this weird clunking sound when I go over bumps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Just to bring you up to speed...

And the #1 sign your car has been to _____ Technologies?

Uhh.... It's been making this weird clunking sound when I go over bumps.
    Never used him, but did snag a new engine from him to replace my 90 crank failure. Great motor till I sucked water through the intake during a flash flood 2 Turkey days ago!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

A few guys around here have picked up some free tools along the way as bonuses when they took their car there...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    A few guys around here have picked up some free tools along the way as bonuses when they took their car there...
    Yup - a four inch 1/2" extension... it went great with the rest of my tools!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12