Thread: What did I get??

Default What did I get??

I order mats for the POS, looks like I may have got M2 mats, my Miata is home so I can't verify.

They look pretty close to my M2 mats, but I don't think my driver's side mat has that extra pad on it. The shape and logo's match what I've got otherwise.
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

FWIW, they look like the correct ones to me.

They look just like mine with the exception of the logo being turned sideways.

Did the M1's have hooks at the bottom to secure it? My last two didn't.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Mine did, but I never could find out where the hooks were.

Well they were for an M1!

They look purdy!

So how much were those perrdy mats..... I just got some M edition Mats on Ebay and want to know how deep I got it broke off in me......

those look nice Mick! Too bad they will cost you 1 hp

I think I paid $45 for my 96M mats off Ebay, but I wish they had the little hooks to keep them in place. The little fingers on the back seem to keep breaking off. You don't suppose it has anything to do with being right over the hot do you?
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." Haruki Murakami