Thread: Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin is Dead

Default Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin is Dead

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

This is also up on \. in the sicience section. (For all that don't know i am reffering to http://slashdot.org/)
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

That is sad we always enjoyed his work...... RIP

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

It is sad, but don't you think he had some sort of death wish his entire life? Croikey, look at the teeth on that one! They really hate it when you do this to them!

Yeah I guess he died enjoying himself. Not many people can say that.

He died doing what he loved to do. How many people's obituaries have that in them? However, you do have to admit - he was NUTS!

We enjoyed watching the shows and hope that Animal Planet does some kind of tribute show.

Did you know those stingrays can have a barb as long as 10 inches? If that slips between a rib you have a nasty wound - and being underwater you have a lot of water under pressure flooding that chest cavity.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Very sad news. He will be missed by a great number of people. Condolences to his family.
    Last edited by cone-cerned; 09-04-2006 at 10:21 AM.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

The cartoons are out already...

Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Here is a video dedicated in his honor.

http://heggle.com/item/804033/Steve_Irwin
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

He was awesome
    To do list: carpet X1, seatcovers X1

97' Green M Edition

▄︻┻┳═一

LATEST: The footage of late Australian naturalist STEVE IRWIN being killed by a stingray could be shown on TV. Charismatic Irwin, dubbed the Crocodile Hunter after his internationally acclaimed TV show, died yesterday (04SEP06) while diving on Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Irwin was filming for a new documentary when he lost his life, and his cameraman shot the moment when the stingray's barbed tail stabbed the legendary conservationist through the heart. The tapes are currently being held by Queensland police - but Irwin's family are determined to respect his last wishes and allow the harrowing footage to be broadcast. Irwin once insisted, "My number one rule is to keep that camera rolling. Even if it's shaky or slightly out of focus, I don't give a rip. "Even if a big old alligator is chewing me up I want to go down and go, 'Crikey!' just before I die. That would be the ultimate for me." An insider tells British newspaper the Daily Star, "This is exactly what Steve would have wanted. He knew the dangers and was totally up for the cameras to get everything."

S.