Thread: Peer to Peer

Default Peer to Peer

So whats the latest and greatest peer to peer software? Was Kazaa about 2 years ago before they made %70 of the software spy ware.

Kazaa lite no longer works, sooo what would you use?

Anyone playing the new Doom yet? No one I know has a good enough computer to fully take advantage of the graphics.

Chris

Since when does Kazaa lite not work? I've used it very recently. You might have to have a newer version. The best one I've found is K++.

I've been using Limewire as of late. Only about 4 songs of the ~400 mp3's I've d/led here and there have been corrupted. Much better than the 1 in 10 or so rate I was getting w/ K-lite.
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

What about winmx? Anyone know anything about it?

that never worked for me. i always used limewire on the network at baylor when i was down there, got songs in less than a second, found 99% of everyhting on there and it was safe... from outside, and they didnt crack down like they always threatened...
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Man, when I was at Kansas State they really cracked down. We couldn't get anything through.

Suspension Modder

i use bearshare. all the files so far that i've dl'ed haven't been corrupted.

as with kazaa lite, i had a 5% chance of finding one that wasnt.

Bearshare seriously f-ed up my computer once. Some sort of spyware junk.