Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miata virgin.

So why isn't his handle "Chilito"? (Literally "little chili", but slang for "small displacement").

Lenguon?

Sorry if I'm leaving you monolinguals out......
    Hello, my name is OUTRACE and I'm a motorcyclist. It has been zero days since my last ride.

Quote Originally Posted by OUTRACE
    So why isn't his handle "Chilito"? (Literally "little chili", but slang for "small displacement").

Lenguon?

Sorry if I'm leaving you monolinguals out......
    Because I may be a beaner... but it doesn't define all of who I am. In fact, the name 3bean was a bastardization of treibenschnell...

Mi padre estaba de la Republica Dominicana. Entonces soy otro sorte de "frijolero".

I find it strange that Mexicans are called "beaners", but people from hispaniola and the Philippines aren't, even though the basic histories are very similar.........indigenous people who were conquered and ruled by the Spanish (who were partially conquered and ruled by the Moors, who were north Africans.)

It really makes no difference to me. Sometimes we joke about these things and as long as there's no hint of serious intent, it's all in jest.
    Hello, my name is OUTRACE and I'm a motorcyclist. It has been zero days since my last ride.

It really makes no difference to me. Sometimes we joke about these things and as long as there's no hint of serious intent, it's all in jest.
    Creo lo mismo.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Creo lo mismo.
    Some people may have taken offence to my earlier post, which has been modified by the all powerfull moderators. I was just funning around with treibenschnell, as he seems to be one that can take and give a joke. I referer to him as 3beans, because I don't have to look it up, and I always have to go lookup the spelling of treibenschnell. So if it was taken in the wrong manner I am truly sorry, I just thought the pics were funny and on-subject. I have nothing but respect for Threibenschnell, as he is bigger than I am, and faster too
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

No offense taken over here in the cheap seats...

But... we'll let Tres Frijoles speak his piece...

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

OK kids since this introduction for OUTRACE has run off the tracks and is headed nowhere this is where I click on the big locked switch!

BTW> It was nice meeting you today OUTRACE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12