Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mazda Motorsports

Yes, the 94 is a 4-wire sensor. You should be able to get it for about $35.

http://mymiata.paladinmicro.com/Miata4-WireO2.htm

It is not a wideband, and you cannot use a wideband without a seperate controller. You would gain nothing from this with the stock computer.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpeeder
    Yes, the 94 is a 4-wire sensor. You should be able to get it for about $35.

http://mymiata.paladinmicro.com/Miata4-WireO2.htm

It is not a wideband, and you cannot use a wideband without a seperate controller. You would gain nothing from this with the stock computer.
    yeah, the wideband was more of a tuning tool then an improvement. More worthwhile on turbocharged or highly modified cars.

Thankyou for posting that link, you are my hero!
    Tadpole - 94 black/tan with racing beat type 2 front bumper, Yokohama es100

O2 sensor, like the other I recommend a generic and splicing it in.

Brake pads, I just got my fronts from trussville mazda for 42 shipped. How you ask? They have the bare bones pads here
    They are called the value pads they dont include any of the hardware i.e. springs and clips.

However just below them on the same page they list a set of clips for the value pads for a little less than eight bucks. So you can get it in one box for 56 at the top of the page or seperate boxes for $34.

And for plugs I use NGKs only. Pepboys carrys them locally. Other stores also, but I dont know off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Majik

Brake pads, I just got my fronts from trussville mazda for 42 shipped. How you ask? They have the bare bones pads here
    They are called the value pads they dont include any of the hardware i.e. springs and clips.

However just below them on the same page they list a set of clips for the value pads for a little less than eight bucks. So you can get it in one box for 56 at the top of the page or seperate boxes for $34.
    Are the Value pads the same as the more expensive oem pads? Or are they of a lesser quality?

Anyone have a suggesstion for aftermarket brake pads that have no squealing and progressive feel? I also think, my rear and front pads dont have any current hardware on them, for they make alot of noise
    Tadpole - 94 black/tan with racing beat type 2 front bumper, Yokohama es100

They are exactly the same pad, they just dont come with the clips or springs. That is why you add the value clip and spring package. If you want quallity pads that dont squeal OEM is the only way to go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12