Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flyin Miata Dinner

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_man View Post
    :droll:
    Sorry... I don't happen to have a :droll:: smilie installed.

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    Sorry... I don't happen to have a :droll:: smilie installed.

=( this talk and type crap my friend is designing sucks, he hasn't gotten the meat shield setting right yet... and being dyslexic isn't helping

lol....nice
    Blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    It's a Thursday on my calendar...
    great. nevermind then.

Hi:

First post here. I have a se7en that used a bunch of Miata parts, but the motor is a CBR900RR. I'd like to meet up on Thurs evening as well.

--Thanks, Chris
    www.fiaccone.com
    Last edited by chrisf; 02-24-2007 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Wanted to add website

Quote Originally Posted by chrisf View Post
    Hi:

First post here. I have a se7en that used a bunch of Miata parts, but the motor is a CBR900RR. I'd like to meet up on Thurs evening as well.

--Thanks, Chris
    www.fiaccone.com

Can we talk you into coming out to our Wednesday Night meet in Plano? I'd love to see the car first hand.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    Can we talk you into coming out to our Wednesday Night meet in Plano? I'd love to see the car first hand.
    Darn you! He needs to come have lunch with me first so I can see it!!
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

First post for me too - I'm in Wylie and my Locost has Spec Miata seats - does that count enough to be included in your get together?

I'm thinking maybe Good Eats in Denton on the north side of town. Since we don't know exactly how many are coming, this place is not too busy and could easily accommodate us.

There are plenty of other places, but that's my first suggestion.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by kartin View Post
    First post for me too - I'm in Wylie and my Locost has Spec Miata seats - does that count enough to be included in your get together?
    yes..for wednesday nights.
    Last edited by boisking; 02-25-2007 at 05:59 PM.
    1994 R-package - gone, but not forgotten.
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Restification in progress. or should I say De-RUSTification in progress?
    1984 Honda VF1100S. V4 Fury!

I invited the Locost guys because, well, that's why we're in Texas :) I'd like to think the Texas Miata guys are cool enough to accept an interesting car even if it's made out of styrofoam and Fiat parts. So c'mon out, and if they give you grief then you can sit with me in the corner - I won't have a Miata with me either!

I'd like to think the Texas Miata guys are cool enough to accept an interesting car even if it's made out of styrofoam and Fiat parts
    That about describes most of us
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

I invited the Locost guys because, well, that's why we're in Texas :) I'd like to think the Texas Miata guys are cool enough to accept an interesting car even if it's made out of styrofoam and Fiat parts. So c'mon out, and if they give you grief then you can sit with me in the corner - I won't have a Miata with me either!
    Yep... We'll welcome just about anyone at most of our events... Heck... a couple of our forum moderators don't even own Miatas anymore. And don't get us started on the FWD Honda guys that hang out with us. When it comes to Locosts, several of us have a soft spot for them and would probably go out of our way to make them feel welcome.

I'm not so sure about the Fiat parts... have they had their shots?

But, yes... there are definite soft spots around here for all things 7...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Hi:

So are we meeting up on Wed or Thurs, Denton or Plano?

--Thanks, Chris

Hi:

So are we meeting up on Wed or Thurs, Denton or Plano?

--Thanks, Chris
    Many of the East Side guys meet EVERY Wednesday night in Plano... This brings 10-20 cars (mostly Miatas but also a few RX8s, RSXs, a motorcycle or too, etc), usually just hanging out in a parking lot talking cars and looking at each others cars. You are welcome to come hang out with us any Wednesday, but Keith and Bill will not be coming to Plano. Dinner with Keith and Bill will be Thursday night, and most likely in Denton. I have a message out to Keith to make sure they are OK with the time and place we picked, and I will post the info up as an official event as soon as I get confirmation from them.

Hi:

What's the location of the Wed meeting? Plano is a lot closer, so I may be able to make it.

--Thanks, Chris

Hi:

What's the location of the Wed meeting? Plano is a lot closer, so I may be able to make it.

--Thanks, Chris
    A little info on our regular Wed night meets is here. With the nice weather this week, chances are it will be location C, the parking lot at the NE corner of Park and Coit, to the North of the CVS. It is always a good idea to check the Impromptu Events section as well as the Events and Drives section before heading out to see if there an active discussion that confirms the location.

Official event thread has been created here:

http://forums.dfwmiata.com/showthread.php?t=8457

Mods, feel free to lock this one down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12