Thread: Got the NC Shop Manual today

Default Got the NC Shop Manual today

As the post says, I now have the 2006 NC shop manual, and I know we now have a handful of NC owners now. I am not willing to scan the entire manual into pdf (holy plagiarism batman!), but if anyone wants to know anything, ask me and I will answer as best I can, or bring the book with me to wednesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by MX-5EE View Post
    As the post says, I now have the 2006 NC shop manual, and I know we now have a handful of NC owners now. I am not willing to scan the entire manual into pdf (holy plagiarism batman!), but if anyone wants to know anything, ask me and I will answer as best I can, or bring the book with me to wednesdays.
    I will be glad to purchase a copy.........
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Uhm, you may be mistaken, I am not selling, I bought one for personal use. I am offering to provide information from the manual to any of the NC owners on the board. If someone asks I will bring the book with me to a meet.

Quote Originally Posted by MX-5EE View Post
    Uhm, you may be mistaken, I am not selling, I bought one for personal use. I am offering to provide information from the manual to any of the NC owners on the board. If someone asks I will bring the book with me to a meet.
    I understood.......
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Ok, I read that and thought "I think he's joking but I am not sure, so I had better double check".