Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forza Motorsport 2

Default Forza Motorsport 2

hey guys anyone eles stoked about FM2 comin out...if anyone eles has a 360 and wants to play some live halo2 or Tom clancy Vegas send me a pm
    90 red miata

Quote Originally Posted by Nordin3 View Post
    hey guys anyone eles stoked about FM2 comin out...if anyone eles has a 360 and wants to play some live halo2 or Tom clancy Vegas send me a pm
    I cant wait. I already have mine pre ordered. I have been playing MLB 2k7 lately. But I might jump on for some R6. Do a search for gamer tags. There is a thread there where everyone posted theirs.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT.

I play the first one so much... I even built one of my friends cars on it; cracked fenders and unpainted, faded bodykit, everything!

I am so excited to play the new one!!
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

It had best not be late. Looking forward to seeing the demo, soon, too...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    It had best not be late. Looking forward to seeing the demo, soon, too...
    Well it already is. Wasnt it supposed to be out around March originally?

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    Auuuuugh!!!!!
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    Pro ordered when it was coming out in FEB and it's been pushed back about 9 times now, looks like finale date is 5-29-07.

been playing forza 1 all week

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_man View Post
    Pro ordered when it was coming out in FEB and it's been pushed back about 9 times now, looks like finale date is 5-29-07.

been playing forza 1 all week
    Ugh I thought it was May 15th.

dang noway? i thought it was the 15th also haha.. well if anyone wants my gamertag its "A pansy"..i think the old thred is gone or something
    Last edited by Nordin3; 04-24-2007 at 05:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    90 red miata

Quote Originally Posted by Nordin3 View Post
    dang noway? i thought it was the 15th also haha.. well if anyone wants my gamertag its "A pansy"..i think the old thred is gone or something
    It was going to come out in Feb shortly after the forza thing on speed rapped up but the game was not done plus the speed thing took a bit longer to do then they thought it would. Then they moved the date to may because the web content wasn't done yet (all the game server linking to the website stuff) http://forzamotorsport.net

The demo is out, kids...

I ran about 20 laps this morning before tearing myself away...

Sound is awesome - although the crash sounds are maybe a bit over the top and the tire sounds are a little "all season on concrete skidpad"

Graphics are beautiful. Not perfect. Not OMGWTFBBQ. Just beautiful. Combined with the physics running at faster than video framerate, it's just a smooth, totally immersive experience. The cars do what you tell them... even if that means the dog engaging full steering lock while you're shooting down the front straight at Mugello at 165... btw... that results in Loop-loop-loop-CRAAAAASH!

See you crazy bastards online in 19 days!

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    The demo is out, kids...

I ran about 20 laps this morning before tearing myself away...

Sound is awesome - although the crash sounds are maybe a bit over the top and the tire sounds are a little "all season on concrete skidpad"

Graphics are beautiful. Not perfect. Not OMGWTFBBQ. Just beautiful. Combined with the physics running at faster than video framerate, it's just a smooth, totally immersive experience. The cars do what you tell them... even if that means the dog engaging full steering lock while you're shooting down the front straight at Mugello at 165... btw... that results in Loop-loop-loop-CRAAAAASH!

See you crazy bastards online in 19 days!
    whats your user name?
    i fell asleep waiting for it to download and woke up load, going to run home over my lunch to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_man View Post
    whats your user name?
    3 guesses, and the first 2 don't count... No online until the 29th when the game releases, sadly...

Banned

I play the hell out of the first one. Not going to spend dough a new system for better experience. I will, however, bring refreshments for a visit to a gracious hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I play the hell out of the first one. Not going to spend dough a new system for better experience. I will, however, bring refreshments for a visit to a gracious hosting.
    i only have a 19in wide screen monitor, but if you have a hdtv i will travel

So what you are saying is that I nee to preorder a copy of this. Seeing that I never played the first
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post
    So what you are saying is that I nee to preorder a copy of this. Seeing that I never played the first
    Well... you could start by downloading the demo... It's a lot more simulator than (don't shoot the messenger) Gran Turismo... So you may not like the driving discipline required... OTOH... It offers a "driving line" that will help you learn the tracks... You just have to wean yourself off it if you want to go fast.

Cool, I need to ge a USB WiFi for the 360 and then I guess I will put in a preorder tonight on the way home
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Too much fun. I just did 3 laps in the C6R Z06. I cant wait for the full game. It is going to be tough to master, but the graphics and sounds will make it interesting while I scroung around the back of the pack trying to get consistent laps.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast