Thread: Westside Meet this week, any thought?

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

Default Westside Meet this week, any thought?

Anyone up to a meet this Tuesday? I really don't have any ideas bu lets get together!!!!!!!
    Michael
    1990 Classic Red "C" Package with Hardtop.
    1990 White project from Heck!

I am full of good ideas, just most people don't call it good ideas!

I am having some oral surgery done tomorrow, so I will not be up for it this week. I guess it will be wet, anyay. I would like to get something going for next week, though.

The weather bothers me some. Not because of the car getting wet, just because of the volume and severity rain. I'd prefer to wait another week just for safety.
    Randy (who'd rather be )
    - - - - -
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    2005 Saab 9³ Arc 2.0L Turbo

I don't have as good of an excuse as jrj512.... I will not be available tomorrow evening.

Hope all goes well for ya jrj512!

See you kids next week!

Can't go out till I finish my snorkel mod.

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

Well then I guess I will see ya next week!!!!!!! Hopefully my Dad's Miata will be in driving shape again by then.

jrj512 I hope all goes well for you.
    Michael
    1990 Classic Red "C" Package with Hardtop.
    1990 White project from Heck!

I am full of good ideas, just most people don't call it good ideas!

Thanks for the comments, POS and Ted.

Yes, it appears to have gone well. Now I have to go back in about four months for an implant. Tooth implant, POS, TOOTH!

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    Thanks for the comments, POS and Ted.

Yes, it appears to have gone well. Now I have to go back in about four months for an implant. Tooth implant, POS, TOOTH!
    Now you know why they call it a TOOTH brush!

Ooh... that sucks. I've been through all of that. Extraction, bone graft, Ti implant. It was a long drawn out procedure, but it's better than having a bridge or partial denture.

Good luck!
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

You kids are a bunch of wimps! Just wait til they all fall outand get yourself some new wooden choppers

Hope you're not tired of mush yet jrj512

Get well soon. Bashing a sickie is no fun.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

There is a whole long story with this darn tooth, so I am glad to see it go! It was the back bottom tooth (minus the wisdom) and I fractured it several years ago. We originally tried to just crown it, but that did not work. Then we did a root canal, but they they could not get to the bottom of one root because of of the bent shape. Well, the root canal still took care of it for a few years, but then the fracture increased and the issues returned a month ago, so we had to extract it. The extraction was several days ago, but when you try to extract a tooth hollowed out by a root canal (and fractured), they send to shatter rather than pop out. Unfortunately, they mistakenly left a chunk of root in my gum, so that is what they had to go back and get yesterday. It was a small procedure compared to the extraction, so I am not doing too bad at all right now.

BTW, they gave me an IV anesthesia during both procedures that pretty much knocked me out. I do not remember a thing from either procedure. Made me think of the Seinfeld episode.

BTW, they gave me an IV anesthesia during both procedures that pretty much knocked me out. I do not remember a thing from either procedure. Made me think of the Seinfeld episode.
    Did you feel "violated" afterwards?

Sounds like alot of fun. I'm a when it comes to dental work...

Glad you're feeling better. I think we all know how bad tooth pain is. Do we need to find someplace with soft food for next week?
    Randy (who'd rather be )
    - - - - -
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    2005 Saab 9³ Arc 2.0L Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    I'm a when it comes to dental work...
    That was the beauty of the IV sedation -- didn't feel or know a thing. But my shirt was untucked for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by randy7601 View Post
    Do we need to find someplace with soft food for next week?
    I should be good to go by them, so we can go some place besides Smoothie King. Mmm, Smoothie King or Jamba Juice.