Thread: WTB: 93LE glove box door, seatbelts, driver seat

Default WTB: 93LE glove box door, seatbelts, driver seat

As the title implies, I'm looking for a few red interior bits. I'll throw out a post somewhere to explain why...soon. :)

If you happen to have one or more of these things and are willing to part with 'em, please let me know. (Merv? Still have any bits from James Bondo's interior?)
    Heck, if you know of a place that has these, I'd love to read about it.
    Already checked car-part.com, who have no listing for glove box door. No joy searching in the dash heading, either.

Also interested in some black, upper door panels with tweeter pods and intact screw bosses.

I'll be hitting Mazda Heaven on the 9th just for grins.

Thanks!
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

I have a red LE glovebox door...

But it's staying in my LE. However you can have it for the low low price of $4500 and you get the rest of the car too! :)
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

if no one here has what you need, try and contact Bob Stretch

he seems to have most anything you want

he parts out two to three dozen cars a year

[email protected]
    2009 MX-5 STR and track toy
    2003 Z06 -- Not a Miata, but 3200# and 400 RWHP is fun
    OTM -- 2012 Sierra, 2016 Impala (Appliances)

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    I have a red LE glovebox door...
    But it's staying in my LE. However you can have it for the low low price of $4500 and you get the rest of the car too! :)
    Decent price for the door, given all of the extra goodies that come with it!
    If only I'd known I could get a standard LE for that kinda price a couple of weeks ago...
    *sigh*

Maybe we should chat semi-soon, eh? I've seen Sharpie's car (and put a hole in the floorboard at one point) and would love to see your LE as well! All stock?

nealb, thanks for the suggestion! I'll see what kind of bits Bob can find for me.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Quote Originally Posted by juxt3r View Post
    Decent price for the door, given all of the extra goodies that come with it!
    If only I'd known I could get a standard LE for that kinda price a couple of weeks ago...
    *sigh*

Maybe we should chat semi-soon, eh? I've seen Sharpie's car (and put a hole in the floorboard at one point) and would love to see your LE as well! All stock?

nealb, thanks for the suggestion! I'll see what kind of bits Bob can find for me.
    Yep all stock and well maintained. Well...it has fresh napa rotors and HP+ pads and some 6.5" panasonic speakers I found in my garage from my turbo civic but that's it. Still has the bilsteins/BBS's and all the other goodies.

Been thinking about an Elise lately so if I can get the RX-8 paid off in the near future I may sell both cars to get one. I don't think I'll have too hard of a time unloading the LE if I have to. I'll try and make it out to a meet when it's not pouring every 30 minutes.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

i've got some black seat belts i could sell off a 93'