Thread: Need to unload a busted tranny...!!!

Default Need to unload a busted tranny...!!!

Anyone want or know who would want a 1992 Miata 5 speed that has worn synchros? It came out of my Spec car and was just going to go dump it. Not sure if anyone rebuilds or recycles this crap....
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    Anyone want or know who would want a 1992 Miata 5 speed that has worn synchros? It came out of my Spec car and was just going to go dump it. Not sure if anyone rebuilds or recycles this crap....

We have a guy that swings by the shop that picks up scrap metal. I'm sure he'd be happy to take it.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

you mean you don't want a busted Tranny William?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want it but I aint go not room for it
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y15...miata/don3.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y15...miata/don1.jpg
    99 miata 62k miles, only mod is tenzo rs-5 17 inch wheels, and black robbins top

Or you can drag it down to a salvage yard and they will pay per lb. You may even make enough to cover the cost of gas. I doubt it though.

I have several hundred lbs. of scrap metal in my garage I need to get rid of. May be time to load up the truck and head out to a scap metal yard.

Yeah, found a scrap place nearby I took it to along with a sub frame and worthless bits left from my parts car. But looks like someone on here did want it so they're gonna take the other one that is at the parents house!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...