Thread: WTB McGard Lug Nut

Default WTB McGard Lug Nut

I need 2 McGard lug nuts. I need the chrom ones. I don't how/why they came off. For those wise guys, this is the lug nuts and not any other kind of nuts! Also, for those Subie owners, I also need 2 OEM lug nuts for the Impreza.
    Gabriel

So let me get this straight... both of your cars are lacking a pair of nuts?

Maybe a set of locks for each car instead?

Lol that's funny! Just don`t buy McGard wheel locks, they are the cheapest pos things you can buy! Anyone that`s seen one break knows they look like cheap pot metal cast into a wheel lock & the design of the key makes it easy to strip & break.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

If someone has 3, I need one as well...

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant