Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #8 October 16th, 2011

The most important question: Will Jo-Jo "King of the Cone Dodgers and FTD FTW" be there signing autographs? If so, I might bother getting out of bed. Otherwise, forget it.
    I was hoping to get your autograph.
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Sorry. I don't give out autographs anymore.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    The most important question: Will Jo-Jo "King of the Cone Dodgers and FTD FTW" be there signing autographs? If so, I might bother getting out of bed. Otherwise, forget it.
    I'm pretty sure he's not going to let a little tire wear keep him from showing up and throwing down another FTD-smackdown on those ER fools. Pax or no pax, you can't argue with a raw time FTD like he's gonna have.

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    Sorry. I don't give out autographs anymore.
    Ever since people started altering it to look like Miatamoto's autograph, eh? Hate it when that happens.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post

Ever since people started altering it to look like Miatamoto's autograph, eh? Hate it when that happens.

I'm not going to make it to this event; came down with something today. Not pretty
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by ozmdd View Post
    i'm not going to make it to this event; came down with something today. Not pretty
    ttiwwp

Wow! You guys missed a GREAT event! One of the funnest and fastest courses I've ever ran with ER! Yet in the low 40's for time for us. We finished by noonish IIRC. There was plenty of time for fun runs. I ended up going out on my street tires. And running several tenths faster than I had on hoosiers. Would've been good for almost top pax. Still finished in 2nd, but still!

The big story though; Blanton Payne jumped into my car for fun runs too and got within 0.5 seconds of my time! I believe that would've put him 3rd in pax! Nice driving dude! It's a shame more people missed this event!
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

I'm glad the course worked out better than my last one. Wish I'd been feeling better.
    Polished Turd Racing

Results

https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/file...up%208_fin.htm

We may have to run this course again next time.
    Andy Cost

FYI - here is the course that was run today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    FYI - here is the course that was run today.
    That's why I sucked at 'Rapide Pax'....I kept running the course that was originally posted!

Really, the course today rocked. It would be great to see this one again.

Sorry I missed. Like Mike got ill last night, just didn't feel up to the drive. Ate a Subway for lunch at TMS, wonder if that caused what did me in?

Quote Originally Posted by TxCoyote View Post
    Ate a Subway for lunch at TMS, wonder if that caused what did me in?
    The Club was my prior choice at Subway... I learned to stay away from the Roast Beef. For some reason, the RB causes many a man to fall ill.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasStig View Post
    The Club was my prior choice at Subway... I learned to stay away from the Roast Beef. For some reason, the RB causes many a man to fall ill.
    I had the chicken onion teriyaki. Felt fine until I got home and then ka-boom! Won't get any more descriptive than that but think of Scotty telling Kirk that "it'll blow any minute captain"

It was the day for illness. John Garcia, Danny Mehl, Katelyn Johnson, Mike McShane, Russ Rosenburg, and a couple more were out sick.
    Andy Cost

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345