Thread: Borrow Strut Tower Brace?

Default Borrow Strut Tower Brace?

I need to borrow a strut tower brace for a NA Miata. I need it so we can get the frame as close as possible on the frame puller. I have a friend who is doing it for me, so I just need the brace to get it all lined up. Anyone here have one I can borrow?

Thanks!!!
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

I have one that has never been installed that you can use, if I can find it. Attic I think.
    Bobby

RED RULES!
    90 Miata, 04 Rubicon, 05 Boxster

Sweet. I just need it for a couple of days. Let me know if you find it. THANKS!
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

Will you be at Underworld II or the DE on Friday?
    Bobby

RED RULES!
    90 Miata, 04 Rubicon, 05 Boxster

No and no. I can meet you where ever though. When you find it, just let me know where/when I can get it and I'll make it happen.