Thread: is it just me or what?

Default is it just me or what?

but any computer i am on it takes forever to log on and go to different threads and stuff and just making sure im not the only one caue i know it not the computers :P

Driver

working fine here.

what browser and ISP are you using? If you're still using IE, I recommend you check out google chrome --> http://www.google.com/chrome

Faster, safer, etc.

I have tried using firefox and IE but at the 3 comps i use still runs slow sadly

I think that the sites mad at me for not posting for about a year or so :P

clear your internet temp files.
    M3 is always the answer.

Run AdAware or Spybot and do a virus check. I'd bet you have some sort of malware bogging it down. You may have a virus.

*Edit: just read it's on multiple computers, check them all if they're on the same network . It runs slow here but that's all the filters they run here at work. At home and on my cellphone it's fine.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

My home pc and laptop on same network but both (with internet files and cookies cleaned) still run this site slow it sjust this one lol and the work computer is same (bank of america i would assume has good virus and spy and ad ware protection lol)

yep and even tried different operating sytems and still same result could there be soemthing with my account? becuase i also have this essage saying that i can only post one message every 30000 seconds...

even had to wait an hr for this post cause i posted earlier today

1. This forum requires that you wait 30000 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3408 seconds.

haha... seriously?!?!

WTF....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yea i mean could there be something wrong with my account? cuase i can navagate thru this site just fine when i am not logged in lol

The following errors occurred with your submission:
    1. This forum requires that you wait 30000 seconds between posts. Please try again in 601 seconds.

lol SUX

Maybe you should check out this.

Linkie:
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

ok well now it decides to speed up :P

ty for the help whatever someone did haha

Ugh it went back to being slow again lol

I guess we can close this thread, I believe the problem has been resolved.