Thread: Suggestions for tire mounting in north Fort Worth

Default Suggestions for tire mounting in north Fort Worth

Any suggestions for a place around north Fort Worth that can mount some tires and wheels that will take a little care not to chew up new wheels? I don’t mind driving if they do good work. It's a set of 225/45's on 15x8's.
    My old 99' My new 99'
    Remember folks, street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph. ~Jim Samuels

NTB on 377 has gotten decent reviews from some of my Neighbors for what it is worth.

Dosen't get much closer than that. I should have a pile of tires in the garage in a couple of hours.

(Still hoping I don't have to roll the fenders)
    My old 99' My new 99'
    Remember folks, street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph. ~Jim Samuels

Not sure if you ever found a solution, I'm late to the party, but I won't go anywhere else but Pro Tuning Performance in Fort Worth with my cars. I'm not sure the exact price they charge. I'm not at all affiliated with them, just a loyal customer.

"As for tire services, all tire services are performed using our industry leading Hunter tire machine and backed by our "Zero Scratches" policy. We guarantee that we will not scratch or damage your wheels in any way. Part of the reason that we can do this is because of the way that our tire machine is designed. The tire machine that you find at most tire shops utilize metal claws with sharp teeth to hold your wheel in place. These claws cause scratches, dents and chips, especially on polished or coated surfaces. However, our tire machine is designed with high priced wheels in mind. Our Hunter tire machine replaces those damaging metal claws with rubber, which protects the finish on your wheels. Furthermore, our employees are highly trained and take pride in protecting the condition of your wheels."

Pro-Tuning Performance
    3333 Suffolk Drive Suite 202
    Fort Worth, TX 76133