Thread: Anyone else having sudden issues staying logged in here?

Default Anyone else having sudden issues staying logged in here?

From about Wednesday - that I remember...was definitely this week sometime - I am no longer automatically logged into this site. In fact, if I even leave this site to go somewhere else, then return, I have to log back in.

I made no changes to my Firefox settings, made no updates immediately prior to this happening, no deleting of cookies. No other sites do this.

The first day I just figured there was a site update or something, so I just ignored it. But it's been at least 3 days now with this new issue. Has me completely baffled, especially since I didn't see anyone else mention it.

I haven't had any problems staying logged in on Windows 7(Work PC and home) and my android phone.
    IE8 (64bit) at work, Google Chrome at home. Whatever google calls the android browser. Haven't tried firefox, but i'll check when I get home.

(BTW I still have your radiator funnel thingey, need to get it back to you)
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Yeah, guess I could have been more specific with my browser and such.

- XP Pro SP3, all updates up to last week (before this problem started)
    - Firefox 3.6.16
    - I use FF's No-Script, but as I said, I haven't touched it nor are any other sites doing this (a few car forums). I actually even went to FF settings and made sure this site is accepted and regarded as safe.

When I come to this site, via either opening a new page/tab or navigating here from an open tab, I get the "if this is your first time coming here" bar across the screen. The log-in boxes are populated with "name/password" but if I type an r, it will fill with my correct info. So it's more of an annoyance than anything, but it just suddenly happening has me curious. Guess it's on my end though

(And my car almost runs, so hopefully I will drive out there to pick up my funnel soon. if not, I'm sure we'll be out that way eventually. I know it's been cold enough to test the heater again - did it solve your issues?)

Well apparently it logs me out if I keep the page open on a tab too long now too. Didn't notice that the last day or so, but just happened now. I left this site open in a tab since my last post (2:45) and just came back now to the "if this is your first time here" bar (3:49). That never happened before, and does not happen on other sites. Bah

Google Chrome FTW!

'94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I'm sticking with it was a forum thing - came here this morning, still logged in. Was on the internet for a combined total of 10 minutes this entire weekend, and I certainly didn't touch any settings (or visit this site). LOL. Whatever, it's no longer a problem. Thanks for checking multiple browsers/computers for me.

Good deal.

BTW, looks like the funnel solved the heater problem. Well that and finally learning how to properly fill a radiator
    Last edited by Jiggerachi; 04-04-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi View Post
    Google Chrome FTW!

Yep no log-in issues for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi View Post
    BTW, looks like the funnel solved the heater problem. Well that and finally learning how to properly fill a radiator
    Pretty sure it was more the latter (and for future reference, that's for *every* vehicle...it's not Miata specific). Either way, glad you got it sorted out.

i can't get pages to load worth crap on here... can't tell if i'm staying logged in... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]