Thread: Emanage installed and running in Red...

Default Emanage installed and running in Red...

Well I got the emanage that I bought off of ebay installed and running last night. I had gotten some maps from an M.net guy and they were pig rich on my car. So I gross them in to 11-12afr's and called it a night. I really enjoy having a wideband and emanage.

Chris

Sweet!.... I am thinking that I should spent the $60 on the WB Sensor to leave in the car...with both you and Gary having the full package at hand, it might be a good investment for me to be tune-ready.

I heard you mention that you could get the Emanage for $350. Does that include timing control at that price or is it just Fuel?

FYI - If you leave the sensor in without having it on, it will kill it asap.

The emanage is both and here is the breakout.

The main unit is $275, the ignition plug is $30ish (or $12 on ebay - same as the mazda stereo plug), then the GM 2bar Map setup is $50-60. This is everything you need to control timing and fuel.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Kags1969
    FYI - If you leave the sensor in without having it on, it will kill it asap.
    Chris
    Really??? Why??? I have been running around with Gary's in... he told me to leave it in since we would be doing the intercooler and re-tuning soon. I hope I don't fry it.

That is what the manufacturer says anyway. Dont know if this is a hard and fast rule.

Chris

Sweet!

and what year is red again?

Dude. It would be really pretty cheap to Greddy the BUR. I bet you could find a used system for $800, and you know how easy it is to install...

Chris

I really enjoy having a wideband
    ShowOff
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.