Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have a plan, I need Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin'Screw
    Merv,

Is this some Huck Finn ploy to get us to white wash your fense?

How'd you guess! Really, it is just so frustrating that i don't have time to do Miata stuff anymore.......sigh!
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Hey Majik can you bring your nifty Fender Drapes w/ all of the pockets???

Chris

Sure will do, BTW I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

I cleaned out my PM box... back in the old days we had more room to store messages....

I bought a 12 pack of Shiner, and will go and get some dp/coke later tonight... I also need to go by Harbor Freight and get some long wobbly extentions....

Chris

So what time are we getting started tomorrow? The wife has plans for me in the afternoon, so I'll have to leave early.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Kags1969
    I cleaned out my PM box... back in the old days we had more room to store messages....
    PM storage limits have been adjusted for paid members... Sorry about that!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

ahhhh. membership has its priviledges.

Anyone coming over tomorrow is welcome to bring tools.

I have a meager collection, enough to keep one or two people working, so extras would be great.

Mick brought a folding chair last time, and it was a fine idea.

I pulled the cross over turbo tube, and drained the radiator tonight. The weather looks like it is going to be agreeable as well. Good top down driving to help swap an engine weather.....

Starting at 9am

Chris

See you in the AM...I'm looking forward to this, I've always wanted to pull an engine
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

I'll be there in the late AM / Early PM.

I slept in. I'm leaving in a few minutes.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    I slept in. I'm leaving in a few minutes.
    Ditto
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Ditto
    me too.

Well hell. I just got a much better tour of Irving than I wanted. All I had was Chris' home number. I didnt see that you gave me a cell. So I drove around looking for a bunch of miatas. After about an hour I decided to head back home. Sorry I said Id be there.

Dude! We've been waiting for you before we started!

Talking

Thank Guys!!!! I think we had it out in about 3 hours. I had lots of help come over and really appreciate it. It is very nice to be in a community that takes care of each other.

The highlight of the day was when my cute neighbor showed us her restored 1953 MG. Beautiful car.

The engine is on the floor in the garage and I am still trying to figure out what to do. I will start pulling it apart tomorrow and go from there....

Chris

No worries Majik, we missed you but managed.

FYI - If you pull an M2 engine. There is a special tool to pull the high pressure fuel lines, it is the red anodized tool and they sell them at autozone/napa.
    Last edited by Kags1969; 04-30-2005 at 03:34 PM.

The highlight of the day was when my cute neighbor showed us her restored 1953 MG. Beautiful car.
    Don't forget, her name is Elisa.

Oh, and by the wya, she was born in Springfield, CT, June 12, 1969. She's 5'6", 115lbs, very athletic, brown eyes, brown hair. She's had an appendectomy and her wisdom teeth pulled. She likes classic cars, chocolate, romantic dates, and good mystery novels. Her dislikes are pushy sales people, BO, bad drivers, and over-cooked steaks.

You gotta love the internet. :-D

By the way, I'm kidding about that whole paragraph... but her name was Elisa... or Elise... or Ellie... damn... I don't remember now.

Talking

FYI - If you pull an M2 engine. There is a special tool to pull the high pressure fuel lines, it is the red anodized tool and they sell them at autozone/napa.
    And it's also a pre-requisite to drive all over creation looking for it.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

That was a highlight! The car was cool too.

Please check your oil tonight.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast